Shiseido Matifying Compact Oil-free (Refill) SPF16 uploaded by Alejandra P.

BY SHISEIDO

An oil-free powdery foundation that provides a sheer matte finish and minimizes visible pores.
An oil-free powdery foundation that provides a sheer matte finish while minimizing the visibility of pores.The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this product as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen.
Contains a Shiseido-exclusive powder with exceptional skincare benefits to help fortify the skin's barrier function.
Refill includes sponge.

Key ingredients:

Contains Super Hydro-Wrap Vitalizing DE.

Janaina F.
Lakewood , WA
O melhor de todos, que abrange tudo e dá o retorno brilho. A cor é adorável e de longa duração, não se desvanece ou vinco, não se sente oleosa ou muito seco sobre a pele não importa o seu tom de pele ou textura, definitivamente recommendo
Breona J.
I absolutely LOVE! I've been using since my freshman year in high school and nothing compares to it. I've fallen in love with the better than sex
Tiani J.
Hilo, HI
I here sheishido is a great product some things aren't as great I tried some stuff but majority of then are great
eugenia i.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Review for: Light Ivory/10 more...
Love a matte bronzer for the summer or everydau wear its amazing how it applies so easily nice formula very
Reagan V.
I have used something similar and i love it! Its amazing and makes you look mlre natural!
Aya G.
Oh this product is the best for me, because you would not need translucent powder because it will really set your face as good as it can. After trying this product I am sure that you will have a stunning skin especially when you have an oily skin like me, this product is the solution to an oily skin.
missy s.
otorohanga
The best shit ever , it covers everything and gives u a glow , amazball'z , love it
some people love it better then sex ^ like under neath my review ... but its probably coz they haven't ever had sex , umm anyway this is good make up
Olivia H.
London
I love this powder as it helps set my foundation and I very light (not too heavy on my face). It lasts all day and blemishes my skin easily.
Alejandra P.
The shade is so good and long lasting, it makes ur faces looks so natural and fresh. It isn't too dry or too oily,
its just proper.
Ana Laura G.
Minas Gerais-João Pinheiro
Maravilhoso este produto ele realmente fica ótimo na pele e da um toque final na makeup
Lydia
Should I get this or naw
Pinky C.
Germantown, MD
Since it says oil free, is it recommendable to someone with combination skin or it will dry out the skin and leave it flakey?
Sara P.
Medley, FL
a friend told me that this product is good .. you can use any type of skin as it provides vitamins .. really have not tried it yet , I want some criticism about it , it's good ?