Shiseido Makeup Translucent Loose Powder uploaded by Nona K.

BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Makeup Translucent Loose Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

LuAnna j.
I love transluson powders and want to be able to soon be able to have enough so I can be like a beauty guru even though I don’t know how they do things and makeup turtorials but hope to get this in my package too love this Item a lot!
Marianna G.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely LOVE this setting powder. Works amazing. It lasts you pretty long. I have tried many setting powders and this is by far one of my favorite ones thus far! Going to buy it again when I'm done with it
Lily H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a bad product at all but it didn't blow me away. It's a smooth and silky powder but I have a powder from NYC, a much cheaper brand, that is similar and has better oil control. I do enjoy using this translucent powder to set my under eye as it looks very natural and not heavy at all. When I run out, I'm not really interested in repurchasing.
Nathalia F.
Caldwell, NJ
I love the products from this brand, and this translucent powder is one of my favorites! It helps your make up last longer and the result in your is amazing! I just love it
Candy C.
Gaithersburg, MD
I don't usually like using powder but this is really good! It's not too powdery. It's very smooth and silky. Not for oil control, but it gets the job done for setting your makeup. I like it.
Lauren H.
Edgewater, FL
I love to use this powder as my setting powder when I'm contouring. It's even great to control oil on those days you don't want to wear makeup! A must buy
Diana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm new to using loose powder and decided to take this product because I use Shiseido foundation and it doesn't give me breakouts. This serves the purpose of setting my makeup and doesn't clog my pores which is good. I gave it 4🌟 because it might be better if it was beige instead of white. And I use a brush instead of the puff that comes with it because I want the effect from using a brush better.
Nona K.
Bodrum
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm using this powder as setting powder, perfect combination of sheer, transparent powder with soft matte finish. Long-lasting, perfect for skin types, as my skin normal, partly oily and under eye dry.
Kathleen Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder does a good job setting makeup but I find that it leaves sort of a white cast and looks very drying under the eyes. I think there are better alternatives for your money.
Irene D.
saskatoon, Saskatchewan
It can be a little bit messy, it being a loose powder and all. I usually just tip it upside down, give it a few shakes and then just use the power on the lid. More even pick up of product on brush that way. It being white/translucent it does not have any color effect on your skin.. that is unless you put a big glob of white powder on your face... it'll be a bit hard to blend out. I didn't notice a difference in my pores either as the product says it would keep it concealed.

Overall, not impressed with the performance of this product. I have moderately dry skin, producing oil after a lonnnng day of work and this product did not help the shine or lasting power of my make up. You can't see in the photos but there was no significant difference between the two sides of my face, with or without powder.

Would not recommend this nor repurchase.