BY SHISEIDO

, IMPORTANT NOTICE , Made for Japan market and in a Japanese retail package. Manual(s) is in Japanese only. see more...

Abigail R.
Bell gardens
I love this lip plumper. Which refreshes the lips it comes in adorable packaging with a honey hive design. Met my expectations as it plumps the lips and you can feel the tingle as it is applied on the lips. I would defiantly recommend to my friends and others who just want their lips to be more defined.
Bianca C.
I liked this product. I didn't like how it left the outline of lips red and a bit irritated. It smelled so good. Maybe I was having a slight allergic reaction I should check out to what exactly but it was nice just a bit too harsh for lips I guess. I would recommend it.
Kourtney A.
Love your lips? Then you should use this product!! It works so good, my lips look awesome when I use this, it smells amazing too!!! I was weary at first but once I used it, I was in love.
Andreea C.
Before trying it I was a bit skeptical regarding its efficiency, but as I tried it I completely understood its reviews. This serum did wonders for my lips and hydrates them like nothing else. It's such a great addition to any lip routine and I always use it after applying my foundation.
Aneeq L.
If you want plump lips, this lip serum definitely does the job. The moisturising effect of this serum is amazing and smooth shine it leaves behind gives a good finish. It is decently priced for what it does.
zainab e.
Hh shne hada mohima ana maeomri jarebto khaylah shi wahed yqolii shnee hada ♡♡♡ pleaaaase ♡♡♡♡♡ jejejjeje moohima love youu