BeautyEyeMascaraShiseido
Majolica Majorca Lengthening Mascara

Shiseido Majolica Majorca Lengthening Mascara

Intensely lengthening and curling mascara makes use of a fiber-enriched formula and an acrobatic catch brush to bring lashes to crazy heights with unbelievable curl. 5mm fibers attach to lashes to plump up thin and wan lashes, creating a thick fringe that will not run or smear regardless of the weather. A must have for any mascara junkie.

Start your review of Shiseido Majolica Majorca Lengthening Mascara!
Merlinda Y.
San Leandro, CA
Love this brand/line! Having asian lashes we all know how stubborn it is to keep a curl and length. However with this brand and its unique wand I'm able to keep my curls and lengthen them for an entire day and I must say it's a record! Super pleased and always have repurchased.
Hay L.
Lewisville, TX
Purchased at: YesStyle
This mascara is amazing for thin Asian lashes, there is two sides on the wand for your upper lashes and bottom lashes. It is more for a natural lash look not for volume but more for lengthening. I use it for my bottom lashes and it’s really does make my lashes seem.
Emily  D.
Fairfax, VA
I’ve been using this for over 10 years and it’s still one of my favorite mascaras! The formula is very lengthening, but doesn’t flake or smudge. The comb-like brush makes it very easy to separate lashes and avoid clumping. The drugstore price tag is the cherry on top!
Colleen M.
I am a huge fan of this mascara. I made sure to bring a couple tubes home with me from Japan. This mascara is a tubing mascara with little fibers in it. It removes easily with just water, and it is completely smudge proof all day. The only drawback for some is the brush. It's more like a comb and it takes a little getting used to. If you can fins your groove with the wand, I don't think you'll be disappointed.
Antonina A.
I love this mascara, it has tiny little fibres which helps lengthen your lashes, giving you a "false lash" look. The formula is great, it's not too heavy which means it won't weigh your curled lashes down. It stay really all day, infact I definitely need a good eye makeup remover for this one though.
Chata R.
11,903 reviews
Deseo tener este producto para usarlo y recomendarlo he escuchado que la marca es muy buena
Donna G.
El empaque es muy lindo y practico, la mascara tiene buen pigmento y la formula es muy duradera y me encanta como alarga las pestañas y tiene gran duracion. El cepillo tiene un peine que hace que las pesatañas queden separadas y sin grumos, lo cual hace que queden super naturales!!!
Anghy V.
chiclayo
Uno de los mejores productos que he probado, tú ya lo probaste, 100% recomendado te invito. Probarlo te deja las pestañas súper bonitas, muy buen producto , que esperas para probarlo ? Aprovecha hoy ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Luana F.
Me super gusta este rimel es muy común no se encuentran aca en Argentina muchos pero necesito uno muy lindo a la hora de poner el producto
Eli Y.
Dundonald, Belfast
Love this mascara, affordable and extremely good. It’s lasting power is phenomenal, whole day. I realised it also naturally made my lashes longer even when I’m not wearing it anymore.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...