BY SHISEIDO

Lash King can turn thin, short lashes into full lashes and curls due to the fear of fiber (tiny lashes).

Majolica Majorca's mascara is very hot on the market today. Majolica Majorca is a trademark of Shiseido.

Lash King is a high-grade mascara that contains 5mm ultra-long fibers that stick to your eyelashes, giving you extra sharpness. Although your eyelashes are thin, this mascara will not disappoint you in increasing the thickness and vitality of each eyelash. Good water resistance, keeps your lashes curved and long effective.

Pamela P.
I used this brand of mascara for the first time and I must say I was highly impressed. No mess no streaks and stayed on all day long!!
mBC L.
Majolica Majorca Lash King Mascara promises great length and thickness.  Did it live up to its claims? Absolutely.

Its' thread-like fiber gives amazingly-long and thick lashes.  I really had wanted to love it, but unfortunately I don't.

What's Good?

What's Bad?
 1. Messy Application
2. It Clumps
3. Sticky and Uncomfortable
4. Smudges Easily (but lightly)

Full review, before-after photos and price details at bit.ly/lashking
Mariam B.
New Castle, DE
This mascara is pretty good, it's pretty dry so it doesn't volumize but it does an excellent job of maintaining a curl in my naturally straight lashes. I used to use Diorshow which did lengthen and volumize dramatically but the formula was too creamy to hold the curl in my eyelashes so by the end of the day I would have mascara stains on my lower eye because my lashes would droop. Before this I was using Oscillation which I think is a midway point between this and the Diorshow.
Vivian Y.
Kent
I started using this because I had heard that Urban Decay was discontinuing their Cannonball mascara. I need something waterproof in order to hold up my curl and this definitely does the trick. I absolutely love the thousands of fibers to naturally elongate my lashes. After application my lashes are much longer and the curl lasts all day and more if I let it!