BY SHISEIDO

SHISEIDO MAJOLICA MAJORCA Lash Bone Black EyeLash Base. The It is dark for a long time more thickly! The upswing curl keeps it, too! Because, on the basis of mascara of the jet black fiber combination, it becomes semitransparent when I dry, The... see more...

Anjola A.
I love this mascara when it is worn by itself or with its counterpart. When I purchased it I figured I would be able to use any other mascara over it, however I found that whenever I put something over it, it looked clumpy and my lashes didn't look as natural. Great by itself! Not so great as a base for other mascaras
Millie Y.
Toronto, ON
I actually bought the wrong one.. I meant to get the one with the bristle wand because it had more fibers. I found the brush difficult to work with and it didn't separate my lashes very well. There were also not a lot of fibers compared to the one with the bristle wand. It didn't make much of a difference before mascara application either.
Rica F.
I never put on any mascara without a base to start with. Majolica Majorca's Mascaras were my very first favorite mascaras. I started using them a year ago and still am right now. I love how they give volume and length to my eyelashes without putting on any artificial stuffs.

Anyway, I use this as a starter before I put on the mascara that I want to use for the day. The thing that I love about this product from Majolica Majorca is that its brush. It makes it easier to reach the deep ends of your eyelashes, and easier to make it longer.

Also, I got the old version of this product. I saw on someone's review online that it was revised by Shiseido and has fibers now. I wonder what good does it make... Anyway, I'm loving it. I use two HG Mascara Bases.. And this is one of them. Another hands down for Majolica Majorca!