Shiseido Ma Cherie Moisture Shampoo

Luxurious shampoo restores vital moisture, while gently washing away impurities and excess oil that may lead to dull and unmanageable hair. Nourishing and moisturizing ingredients provides continuous hydration for sustained health and shine. Elegant floral scent keeps hair smelling fresh and clean longer. For best results, after shampooing, squeeze out excess water and apply Moisture Conditioner. This Shampoo contains the newly innovated mositure ingredients, with high penetrating ability to keep hair shine and elasticity. Give you beautiful and outstanding hair color. The natural flower fragrance makes you feel in forest. Apply with Ma Cherie Conditioner for perfect result. Wet hair and massage shampoo, gently on hair and scalp. Rinse with water. Pack Size - 500ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shiseido Ma Cherie Moisture Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Warren, MI
This was the most amazing shampoo I've ever tried. It's smells sooo good and and it lasts for 24 hours until you wash again. I would not improve this product at all. It's great for moisturizing my hair and makes my hair feel thicker and smoother I'm totally satisfied with this shampoo!! I LOVE IT
Paso Robles
I was tempted to buy this product buy its looks and I am so glad I did because it’s awesome! I would improve the size of the bottle. It lathers well and smells amazing! I was very satisfied with my purchase!
richland
Amazing amazing shampoo........provides extreme moisture on hair....leaves scalp dandruff free....itchy scalp feel refreshed and clean. Every hair strand feels alive......love it...........must buy....
Amarillo
Loved how it left my hair after showering and it smells amazing. It’s lathering is really good. I wouldn’t I would leave it how it is it actually works help your lovely hair. Very satisfied
Divernon
A little pricey but worth the money. My hair has never felt better. Definitely want to get the conditioner to go with it. Would recommend to friends and family. Such a great product!!
36 Dylan Dr Sparta NJ
Pricy but just need a little bit of product to clean hair. Scent is nice and does last a while between shampooos. It’s not really my go to as for the cost, this is best for a dry scalp and possibly use 1x per week.
Very expensive but very worth the price. This really works miracles for my hair. I have dry brittle hair and after using this for a week I saw real improvements. It smells amazing and leave my hair feeling very soft.
Grand Jct, CO
I wish I could afford this brand more often, I was "gifted" it from a family member who bought it for herself but didn't like the smell. I loved it, a pleasant floral and citrus sort of scent. I would give it five stars if it were more cost effective.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My hair is so dry! And this shampoo really brought it back to life. I get my silk and shine back! Not to mention it smells amazing. Cute packaging is a plus too
Livermore, KY
I absolutely love the smell and the way my hair feels afterwards. It definitely gets the job done for me but not everyone is the same. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Looking for your answer?