Shiseido Luminizing Surge (Emulsion)

Thank you for your interest. This product has been discontinued and is no longer available. We recommend White Lucent Brightening Gel Cream .

I have been eyeing this product for some time... Does it actually help brighten the skin? Did you see results quickly?
What skin type is perfect to use this product?
I have combination/normal, would it be recommended for me to use it? i keep hearing that it works best for dry skin so i wouldn't want to waste the money and have bad results
Start your review of Shiseido Luminizing Surge (Emulsion)!
Wheatland, CA
It's works great overall this products is awesome it's feels really fresh amd hydrate on the skin
Long Beach, NY
1,729 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought the smaller kit of the White lucent mine just to try the products first. I have rosacea so I thought maybe these products would help reduce the redness in my face. The kit was around $30 on amazon, it included the emulsion, eye cream, and the moisturizer with SPF. Out of all three I prefer the Emulsion. After cleansing my face it’s the first product I put on. It has a watery consistency not heavy at all. Then I follow with a serum, eye cream and moisturizer. I do think the Emulsion does help my rosacea. It’s a great product but I don’t think I would purchase the whole set. A little goes a long way. I would recommend this to anyone with redness problems as this helps with calming it down.
San Diego, CA
I use this product both day and night. Good bye breakouts, fine lines and dryness. My skin radiates youth, good health and freshness.
Whittier, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I LOVE THIS. My mom swears by Shisedo for her sun damaged skin. I thought I'd give it a try because I'm constantly in the sun everyday for practice and my skin have been pretty dull. Although it's pretty pricey for a toner it's definitely worth the investment. I noticed a huge difference in my skin becoming more soft, supple, and there's even a healthy glow! I love the fragrance too. Do give it a try if you ever feel like you need a miracle dull skin reviver!
Harvey, LA
Very lightweight and moisturizing. Love it so much that I repurchased! I really feel a difference after adding this to my skincare regimen.
Houston
Being beige-yellow toned Asian, I love healthy glow and toned skin but freckles and sun spots are my big foe. I use sunscreen religiously but it's not 100% protection. Shiseido is Japanese skincare/cosmetic brand I enjoyed over years. White Lucent line is focused on brightening and spot removing. I loved how it melts in skin and keep it stay hydrated. Also while using it I noticed my sun spots aren't getting any bigger but slightly fading even under strong Texas summer sun. I would definitely reinvest this for winter time when my skin cures from summer to excellerate the process.
Williston, VT
I tried this and loved the tingle it gave my skin, that feeling of “it’s working.” I only tried this for about 4 days and didn’t really notice much of a difference, but will al good things, they do take time. I stopped using this and switched back to my Murad Rapid age spot because I found the results to be much quicker. I really can’t blame the product though because I didn’t give it enough to work most likely. It does smell nice and feel nice on your skins though. Shiseido White Lucent MicroTargeting Spot Corrector (Serum)
Gillette, WY
Shiseido Luminizing Surge (Emulsion) uploaded by Tania B.
I got this because because I been trying to find a solution for the dark spots in my skin, for years I tried all the product I can think of and nothing helped, got this at Dillard’s on recommendation of the sales person on hopes that will help my problem and I used it all and no Improvement in my skin, really disappointed[product:shiseido-white-lucent-luminizing-surge-(emulsion)]
This product does has been replaced by another similar one in the white lucent line. It does offer brightening effect, but contains SD alcohol, which is "no bueno" for any skin type, and the fragrance is soooo overpoweringly strong that it lingers all day. Not worth it overall. Better, cheaper products are out there that offer similar brightening effect without alcohol and unnecessary perfumes
Chandler
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Great product to help keep the skin glowing and hydrated! Shiseido Luminizing Surge (Emulsion) is probably one of my favorite parts of my skincare routine