BY SHISEIDO

True, intense color. Silky-smooth texture. Super silky application and beautiful finish lasts for hours. Powder spreads evenly providing the exact color desired. Join Shiseido in supporting Breast Cancer Awareness Month. During the month of October, Shiseido will donate $5 to CEW s Cancer and Careers for every Luminizing Satin Eye Color in PK305 Peony sold. Luminizing Satin Eye Color, Peony see more...

Shiseido Luminizing Satin Eye Color
  • "This eye shadow is beautiful, the perfect purple..not too bright and not too dull." in 2 reviews
  • "During the month of October, Shiseido will donate $5 to CEW s Cancer and Careers for every Luminizing Satin Eye Color in PK305 Peony sold." in 1 review
  • "Nice and silky great color for any occasion." in 1 review
lizbeth t.
lizbeth t.
Racine, WI
Love it!! Nice and silky great color for any occasion. I have a medium color skin and it looks great.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Luminizing Satin Eye Color! I'm an eye shadow freak! Love all kinds! This is a little pricey, but worth it, because of the quality. Its light but stays on & very pretty.
maisa s.
maisa s.
Chrissie N.
Chrissie N.
When I go out with my friends to catch a movie or go out to eat, I throw some of this bad boy on and I'm set for the night. This eye color is so perfect, I recommend you try it!!
Alice E.
Alice E.
Great product! Goes with apst any complexion!! I love it ! I think it reeallly fit me. I'd buy it again.
Alma A.
Alma A.
Pompano Beach, FL
It blends really easily and the description is spot on. love the "silky-smooth texture" it feels so soft! Don't know how to explain :P
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Easton, PA
Not only does this color represent something, after purchasing this product some of the money is donated for am amazing cause! This eye shadow is beautiful, the perfect purple..not too bright and not too dull. PERFECT for everyday where or especially individuals with dark eyes, this purple will help make your eyes pop and look years younger !
Ana M.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
This stain color shade is very lovely. It sticks well on my eyelids. The texture is smoth I recomand it.
Sheri A.
Sheri A.
Oakhurst, NJ
Super soft, and really nicely pigmented. This is an excellent shade for spring/ summer. Love!
Sandy H.
Sandy H.
Santa ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This color is amazing. I love the texture of it and I love how it last for a long time. I recommend it