Shiseido Lip Gloss uploaded by Marsha T.Shiseido Lip Gloss uploaded by Marsha T.

BY SHISEIDO

This lip gloss creates full, defined lips with a rich luminosity and a delicate, refined radiance. It provides shine with an unprecedented level of brilliance, while maintaining a dewy, non-sticky feel. The luxurious texture applies evenly and creates a juicy-looking finish with abundant moisture that lasts for hours.

Shiseido Lip Gloss
  • "Intense, pure moisture. Full, sumptuous lips. Super Hydro-Wrap Vitalizing DE provides a non-drying, moisturizing formula. Light and silky without stickiness. Contains Translucent Red/Yellow Pigment, Satin Smooth Pearl, and Dual Optimizing Powder for true, long-lasting color and natural luminosity. Brush applicator is easy to use and beautifully coats lips to create tantalizing shine. Luminizing Lip Gloss, Pop Life" in 6 reviews
Jacqueline F.
Montreal
This lipstick is extremely pigmented and lasts all day long. It also does not make your lips feels very light on the lips and does not make them feel dry. It is very easy to apply. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who looking for a liquid lipstick to try out.
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
romi M.
constantine
hi, i like  this  lip gloss , i want to try it, the color is wonderful really woow . if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you (intagram ,facebook .....)
Natalie G.
I find this product quite hydrating and lasts on my lips for a very long time, and easy and quick to apply
Nujhat R.
This product is easy to apply, lasts for up to 12 hrs and i find it quite hydrating. Im fascinated so much that i will be purchasing much more of these for my family members and friends to try out for themselves.
Monica H.
San Antonio, TX
I have had this for a while now and I love it! It has a great color and stay on for a while. It also has a good sweet smell. Would but again! The price was decent.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
I am really enjoying their gloss! The colors they have are so pretty! I wish the formula was a little less sticky though - but besides that - my current fav is this lavender color they have and also a peach color.
Dejah D.
Covington
I love love love this lip gloss. It's very affordable and its quite long lasting, but sometimes i have to apply it more than i should. I recommend this to anyone who wants there lips to POP!
Nina R.
I really like this lip gloss and the color is gorgeous! I just wish the formulation was a little more hydrating.
Kaydence I.
Swartz Creek, MI
Omg i love this lip gloss because it matchs my skin and lip tone and it last for a while
Sandra S.
London, ON
Does this gloss feel more on the oily side or the sticky side?
Mollie B.
What is this thingyyyyyyh
Jamie A.
Why is this in "wellness"?