Shiseido Lip Gloss uploaded by Marsha T.Shiseido Lip Gloss uploaded by Marsha T.

BY SHISEIDO

This lip gloss creates full, defined lips with a rich luminosity and a delicate, refined radiance. It provides shine with an unprecedented level of brilliance, while maintaining a dewy, non-sticky feel. The luxurious texture applies evenly and creates a juicy-looking finish with abundant moisture that lasts for hours.

Shiseido Lip Gloss
  • "Intense, pure moisture. Full, sumptuous lips. Super Hydro-Wrap Vitalizing DE provides a non-drying, moisturizing formula. Light and silky without stickiness. Contains Translucent Red/Yellow Pigment, Satin Smooth Pearl, and Dual Optimizing Powder for true, long-lasting color and natural luminosity. Brush applicator is easy to use and beautifully coats lips to create tantalizing shine. Luminizing Lip Gloss, Pop Life" in 6 reviews
Jacqueline F.
Montreal
This lipstick is extremely pigmented and lasts all day long. It also does not make your lips feels very light on the lips and does not make them feel dry. It is very easy to apply. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who looking for a liquid lipstick to try out.
Mansi G.
Fairborn, OH
I am not usually a lip gloss girl but tried this just because of my love for this brand. Can't even tell how many compliments i got . Quality is amazing . Not sticky at all. Going to rate 4 just because of the price otherwise this product is totally worth 5 stars
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
I love this brand so much. Last time I was Sephora s I bought this lip gloss. I wanted some skin care but was not in my budget at the time. I at least 1 of most brands high end and drug store. I only keep a few out at a time. This stays with all the time.
Kaydence I.
Swartz Creek, MI
Omg i love this lip gloss because it matchs my skin and lip tone and it last for a while
Heather B.
Killeen, TX
Great lip gloss! Gives you just enough color and shine to keep your lips looking amazing!
Caya S.
New Castle, DE
Great great Ive been looking for a tiny like this and is live to try it because I have. Not yet.
Chrissie N.
Columbus, GA
The whole brand is Amazinggggg I really really hope you guys try this Lip Gloss because it's the BOMB!!
Naila D.
I love this colour.This is the one of the best lip gloss than i ever try.I love it
Natalie G.
I find this product quite hydrating and lasts on my lips for a very long time, and easy and quick to apply
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
1,084 reviews
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Sandra S.
Vaughan, ON
Does this gloss feel more on the oily side or the sticky side?
Mollie B.
What is this thingyyyyyyh
Jamie A.
Why is this in "wellness"?

Amazon