Shiseido Lip Gloss uploaded by Marsha T.Shiseido Lip Gloss uploaded by Marsha T.

BY SHISEIDO

This lip gloss creates full, defined lips with a rich luminosity and a delicate, refined radiance. It provides shine with an unprecedented level of brilliance, while maintaining a dewy, non-sticky feel. The luxurious texture applies evenly and creates a juicy-looking finish with abundant moisture that lasts for hours.

Shiseido Lip Gloss
  • "Intense, pure moisture. Full, sumptuous lips. Super Hydro-Wrap Vitalizing DE provides a non-drying, moisturizing formula. Light and silky without stickiness. Contains Translucent Red/Yellow Pigment, Satin Smooth Pearl, and Dual Optimizing Powder for true, long-lasting color and natural luminosity. Brush applicator is easy to use and beautifully coats lips to create tantalizing shine. Luminizing Lip Gloss, Pop Life" in 6 reviews
Heather B.
Killeen, TX
Great lip gloss! Gives you just enough color and shine to keep your lips looking amazing!
Dejah D.
Covington
I love love love this lip gloss. It's very affordable and its quite long lasting, but sometimes i have to apply it more than i should. I recommend this to anyone who wants there lips to POP!
Mansi G.
Fairborn, OH
I am not usually a lip gloss girl but tried this just because of my love for this brand. Can't even tell how many compliments i got . Quality is amazing . Not sticky at all. Going to rate 4 just because of the price otherwise this product is totally worth 5 stars
Natalie G.
I find this product quite hydrating and lasts on my lips for a very long time, and easy and quick to apply
Marissa T.
Las Vegas, NV
I like this lip gloss it really pops and it kind of moistureiz your lips as well. I don't really like the scent but besides that its good.
Leslie V.
Estes Park, CO
I don't think I have this exact red color, but the red I have is very bright and pretty. Not sure it's the best with my red hair, but I still love it. It goes on a bit sheer, so I really have to goop it on, which kinda stinks.
Sandy H.
Santa Ana, CA
This lip gloss is awesome. I love the outcome and it's super moisturizing. I recommend it ..
Nina R.
I really like this lip gloss and the color is gorgeous! I just wish the formulation was a little more hydrating.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
I am really enjoying their gloss! The colors they have are so pretty! I wish the formula was a little less sticky though - but besides that - my current fav is this lavender color they have and also a peach color.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
I loved this gloss! The color selection is very wide, and there is a color for almost everyone. The shades are very sheer, however, which means that I have to pile the color on (not cute...) to get the brighter colors to look opaque.
Sandra S.
Vaughan, ON
Does this gloss feel more on the oily side or the sticky side?
Mollie B.
What is this thingyyyyyyh
Jamie A.
Why is this in "wellness"?

Amazon