Shiseido Lip Gloss uploaded by Marsha T.Shiseido Lip Gloss uploaded by Marsha T.

BY SHISEIDO

This lip gloss creates full, defined lips with a rich luminosity and a delicate, refined radiance. It provides shine with an unprecedented level of brilliance, while maintaining a dewy, non-sticky feel. The luxurious texture applies evenly and creates a juicy-looking finish with abundant moisture that lasts for hours.

Shiseido Lip Gloss
  • "Intense, pure moisture. Full, sumptuous lips. Super Hydro-Wrap Vitalizing DE provides a non-drying, moisturizing formula. Light and silky without stickiness. Contains Translucent Red/Yellow Pigment, Satin Smooth Pearl, and Dual Optimizing Powder for true, long-lasting color and natural luminosity. Brush applicator is easy to use and beautifully coats lips to create tantalizing shine. Luminizing Lip Gloss, Pop Life" in 6 reviews
melissa c.
Love to wear this lip gloss it gives a really nice red and compares to chanel lipstick... love it
Sandy H.
Santa Ana, CA
This lip gloss is awesome. I love the outcome and it's super moisturizing. I recommend it ..
Heather B.
Killeen, TX
Great lip gloss! Gives you just enough color and shine to keep your lips looking amazing!
Kaydence I.
Swartz Creek, MI
Omg i love this lip gloss because it matchs my skin and lip tone and it last for a while
Jacqueline F.
Montreal
This lipstick is extremely pigmented and lasts all day long. It also does not make your lips feels very light on the lips and does not make them feel dry. It is very easy to apply. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who looking for a liquid lipstick to try out.
romi M.
constantine
hi, i like  this  lip gloss , i want to try it, the color is wonderful really woow . if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you (intagram ,facebook .....)
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Nujhat R.
This product is easy to apply, lasts for up to 12 hrs and i find it quite hydrating. Im fascinated so much that i will be purchasing much more of these for my family members and friends to try out for themselves.
ELISA FERNANDA S.
BRASIL
Durabilidade sensacional bem pigmentado cores lindas cheiro bom não encomoda na boca marca otima dura muito e não mancha na aplicação
Elena P.
I've heard a lot of good things about Shiseido and I'm always tempted to buy their products but they are out of my price range :(
Sandra S.
London, ON
Does this gloss feel more on the oily side or the sticky side?
Mollie B.
What is this thingyyyyyyh
Jamie A.
Why is this in "wellness"?