Shiseido LiftDynamic Eye Treatment

Multi-benefit eye cream to visibly tighten skin and reduce wrinkles.

How long do u wear these for?
Is it good for sensitive skin?
Is it good for allergic skin?
Start your review of Shiseido LiftDynamic Eye Treatment!
Amber J.
Shiseido LiftDynamic Eye Treatment uploaded by Amber J.
I LOVE this product. I’ve been using it for around 6 months. I use it in the morning and the evening. This eye cream is convenient in a pump. I use half a pea size amount for both of my eyes. This product is so soft and luxurious. It’s glides on creamy and smooth. Half a pea size amount easily covers the entire eye area under my eye and the outer edges/corner of my eyes. Best of all it truly works. It helps diminish fine lines around my eyes. I also notice when I use this product that my eyes have a brighter even skin tone that matches the rest of my complexion. I also don’t get bags under my eyes when I consistently use this cream. For that reason I couldn’t recommend this product more!! It’s truly does firm and brighten my entire eye area!! I never experienced any closed comedones or milia. (Or tiny whiteheads) I have notice that with other products and that’s always a deal breaker for me but this product only yielded good results that I couldn’t appreciate more. Will definitely continue to repurchase and highly recommend!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,301 reviews
Shiseido LiftDynamic Eye Treatment uploaded by Letty S.
My friend got jealous this product one day she saw her friend got it.Anyway her grandmother she knows what she like for Christmas someone told Anyhow she got this product, from her Grandma for her Christmas . She said really does love this product even she never try this product she love the smells and fantastic she said.
Maria K.
Kearny, NJ
Shiseido LiftDynamic Eye Treatment uploaded by Maria K.
Holy grail of eye product. Makes the area super smooth and firm. Gets rid of tired looking eyes. A little pricey. But sheseido is always worth the purchase.
Annie W.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Shiseido LiftDynamic Eye Treatment uploaded by Annie W.
Shiseido LiftDynamic Eye Treatment uploaded by Annie W.
This is Shiseido Bio Performance LiftDynamic Eyes Treatment. This product made in Japan. Main ingredients: Exclusive TruStructiv technology, NanoCycle system and Super Bio hyaluronic Acid Plus to help skin looks firm, lifted and replenish skin with moisture. I found this goodie when I was on vacation after I realized that I have forgotten to bring my eyes cream. you know it happened 😂 I immediately fell in love with the texture and how a small amount of product goes a long the way. It make me enjoy putting it on. After that I repeat using it I use the LiftDynamic Serum as part of my night routine and would highly recommend for people who have puffy eyes, baggy eyes or just want a nice under eye cream that is light and refreshing! Say No More baggy eyes 👀 🚨 I had this eye treatment in the 5ml travel size Sorry I don’t remember the price I had it for a while. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5/5 For all Texture, result good value of money. Shiseido LiftDynamic Eye Treatment
Ashley C.
Shiseido LiftDynamic Eye Treatment uploaded by Ashley C.
So moisturizing, hydrating, and luminous. Totally gets rid of puffiness and darkness. Totally recommend and bought again and again but it is a bit pricey. Packaging and scent are divine.
Ian K.
Shiseido LiftDynamic Eye Treatment uploaded by Ian K.
Shiseido’s Bio-Performance Liftdynamic Serum is designed to naturally restore skin’s natural lifting and forming properties to help skin radiate. I have been using this product every night for a few months now, and I have definitely noticed that my skin has been tighter, but I cannot say I’ve noticed any lifting, I am eighteen years old, though, so that isn’t really saying much. Overall I find the product very refreshing, and as someone who has acne, I find that this product doesn’t make my skin any oilier at all. This serum does contain fragrance so if you do have sensitive skin I would stay away from buying this.
Kelsey M.
Methuen, MA
I enjoyed this product. Try looking at Marshall’s to find savings on the product. I often find many shideido products at my local Marshall’s. It was gentle on the skin.
miranda R.
North Augusta, SC
Very affective smells so good love this product fast showing and never drys my skin out
Hannah F.
South Bristol
This product is fantastic!  I love the way it feels on my skin. Its not heavy, absorbs easily and makes my skin feel moisturized and tighter. This is like a mini spa treatment. It rejuvenated my face and smells really good. Definitely would recommend and buy again.
Diane K.
I have been using Shiseido products for...I don’t want to give away my age but in my opinion, overall, they have the best skincare products on the market as well as makeup and they keep getting better and better. When I tried their new skincare line, released I believe about a year and a half ago,Bio-Performance LiftFynamic Line, it was love the minute I first applied it to my skin. I use the complete line, the serum, eye and face cream. But the serum is my favorite product because as I apply it, I feel the years literally erasing from my skin. After the first use, I noticed a difference and by the end of the week, friends and family wanted to know if I had “work done” on my ace because my skin looked firm, my pores had shrunk and my skin was glowing. I loved all these products so much that I bought my mother the products to try. What a mistake. She looks so fabulous, young and vibrant, that it appears I’ll be her skincare supplier forever. This serum is magic, the fountain of youth, and I highly recommend not only the serum but the complete line consisting of only 3 products to everyone, male, female all ages all ethnic backgrounds. If you use it, you will see a dramatic improvement in your skin immediately. The longer you use it, the better the results. Shiseido, You Rock!