Shiseido Lasting Lift Mascara

Details & Care

Lashes lift to new heights! Provides lash-by-lash definition, maximum curl and volume with a feather-light finish. Air Volume Powder delivers strong, long and feather-light curls. Can be easily applied in layers.

• Waterproof, sweat-proof and oil-proof.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shiseido Lasting Lift Mascara!
This mascara is great. The most important part for me is often the shape of the wand, as I'm not the pickiest with mascara, there are a lot of formulas that work decently well for me. This is the wand I like! It's long and thin, so it's not going to get clumpy on your lashes or make them stick together so much. The formula has worked well for me in combination with ease of application.
Alexander, NC
Always great to have, and good to keep in your purse for when you want to reapply or touchup
jose.c.paz el maestro al cuatro mil setecientos
Hello, I would like this product for free, it is very beautiful and I would like to have it to try it and make promotions on social networks that it sure is very good !!!
Toronto, ON
It is very long lasting and does not clump. I like the brush and formula. The price was reasonable. I have hazel eyes.
Gemert
My always go back to mascara. I like to try new products, especially mascara, but always come back to my first love: Shiseido.
This mascara is deffenetly the one for me. My eyelashes always look fuller and more volume is added to them when applying this to my eyelashes .
Megusria que fuera mate y dilatara más por que se despega como si fuera tela y la punta es muy delgada esrua muy bien que fuera mas gruesa
jerusalem
1,353 reviews
I don’t use this before but the color looks very beautiful and gorgeous it’s seems good 🌷so this type of product maks me so excited because i love mak up alot and i want to be a make up artist some day
85229 Markt Indersdorf
It is a good product and it does have an nice effect after using it. But it is very pricey and there are a lot of alternatives which are as good as this product or even better! I wouldn’t buy it again tho. Because I still go to school and don’t get that much money from my parents I can’t always afford such a expensive mascara. So I don’t recommend it because there are less expensive alternatives.

Looking for your answer?