Shiseido - Lacquer Gloss uploaded by Tori R.

BY SHISEIDO

Deep sheen and clear color for lips.
Inspired by Japanese lacquer artistry.
Sheen with a complex transparency, as though multiple layers have been applied. Creates beautiful lips with appealing, clear color and a dewy smooth feel.

Dee Dee L.
Huntsville, TX
Review for: OR303 more...
I wish this gloss was a little bit more peachy when applied on. In the bottle it is the color I want, but when applied it is very sheer. It isn't long lasting but I love layering this over a lipstick to give it a glossy finish
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
Absolutely love this product!!! The formula is amazing and very long lasting for me.. outstanding brand ❤
Alexis L.
Garland, TX
The gloss is VERY sticky. And it leaves that goopy inbetween lips goop that you get from a thick lipgloss. Overall I really love the color though. I always have to use this if I'm in a hurry to go out of the door. The color is perfect for spring.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
Packaging is nice and the colors are pretty. The gloss itself is a little sticky but that doesn't deter me from wearing this gloss. I do wish the formula was a little more smooth though. Overall, it's a great gloss.
Geisy S.
Gloss com uma textura não muito Boa e não tem longa duração. Não recomendo pra quem tem os lábios muito ressecados
maria s.
limassol
They have such great colors, this gloss is really nice but i wouldn't pay so much for a gloss..you can find so much cheaper ones with the same quality. The packaging is so nice.
Diana V.
Hemet, CA
Love the simplicity on this... it's easy to put on and easy to take off love the colors.
Julia L.
Calgary
I'm not usually a fan of glosses, but this is definitely one of my favourites. The colours are very flattering for my olive skin tone, and I find that they aren't as sticky as most of the lip glosses I've tried. Definitely the only lip gloss I enjoy.
sydney W.
Lucasville, OH
beautiful gloss for a simple or full glam look. it has a bit of shimmer to it but it is gorgeous!!
Diana B.
Owingsville, KY
Love love this lip gloss! Looks very nice when all the make up is on my face!
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
I received this as a gift and I am having trouble finding where to purchase it- any suggestions?
Carla L.
Is this worth the price??
deja f.
Mesquite, TX
How pigmented is it?
Bec H.
Wausau, WI
Is this sticky? Or is it more velvety?

Amazon