Shiseido - Lacquer Gloss uploaded by Tori R.

BY SHISEIDO

Deep sheen and clear color for lips.
Inspired by Japanese lacquer artistry.
Sheen with a complex transparency, as though multiple layers have been applied. Creates beautiful lips with appealing, clear color and a dewy smooth feel.

Dee Dee L.
Huntsville, TX
Review for: OR303 more...
I wish this gloss was a little bit more peachy when applied on. In the bottle it is the color I want, but when applied it is very sheer. It isn't long lasting but I love layering this over a lipstick to give it a glossy finish
Alexis L.
Garland, TX
The gloss is VERY sticky. And it leaves that goopy inbetween lips goop that you get from a thick lipgloss. Overall I really love the color though. I always have to use this if I'm in a hurry to go out of the door. The color is perfect for spring.
Christy N.
Rockford, MI
I just bought two of these!!!! I bought the lilac color and a pink that was a little darker than I expected. For some reason this summer I became obsessed with finding the perfect purple shades of lipstick. I ended up with all kinds of shades ranging from purple to lilac and I'm really glad I picked these up. Shiseido makes some of the BEST lip lacquers. I hadn't purchased any for a year or two since these, but the quality hasn't changed at all, they are SO easy to apply which I really appreciate in a lacquer, they aren't drying, they do layer well, and they don't dry to any weird texture. The colors will stain your lips a little bit, but the stain is easy to get off. They are a bit more expensive, but are SO worth it as they are so well made for a stain.
Lori T.
Ventura, CA
I tried one of the nudes it was a really pretty everyday no makeup natural look. What i love aside from the color is the texture it doesn't have that sticky tacky feeling your lips just stay nice and smooth. When you want that natural glow from within look, a little matte bronzer with a Bobbi Brown shimmer brick for that natural radiant glow some mascara and this lip gloss would be a winner!
Kanika G.
Redmond, WA
I find this formula very long lasting for a gloss. It's almost as if this sheer pigment stays under a gloss like top coat... in certain lighting you can see the multiple colors of shimmering tiny specks of glitter, but you never feel like you're wearing glitter. It will last through drinking and light snacks and still look very nice. I'd easily say it lasts 4 to 5 hours without feeling tacky... lovely lip gloss :)
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
Packaging is nice and the colors are pretty. The gloss itself is a little sticky but that doesn't deter me from wearing this gloss. I do wish the formula was a little more smooth though. Overall, it's a great gloss.
Boston E.
Haverhill, MA
This gloss provides a high definition shine for a sexy natural nude lip color I loved the warm tones that complimented my skin perfectly I'm not a fan of glosses but I use this one on a regular basis!
Jess K.
Mountain Top, PA
I like this lip gloss it is berry nice I bought mine at Ulta I'd buy it again. It lasts a long time . I don't need to reaply . It met my expectations. I liked this product and would buy it again. I would recommend it.
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
I've tried this and so loved it my sister has it and let me try it and I love how the colors look on my lips especially don't came out flacky so it's a must buy in my list for sure...
Erika V.
Colfax, IA
It's a really great product I highly recommend this product for everyone I feel in love with this product and just had to try it and I love love love it
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
I received this as a gift and I am having trouble finding where to purchase it- any suggestions?
Carla L.
Is this worth the price??
deja f.
Mesquite, TX
How pigmented is it?
Bec H.
Wausau, WI
Is this sticky? Or is it more velvety?

Walmart