Shiseido Keana Nadeshiko Japanese Rice Mask uploaded by Sonya H.

BY SHISEIDO

A sheet face mask infused with a hydrating serum made completely from organic Japanese rice.

The Keana face mask serum is made from a combination of sake, rice bran oil, rice bran oil and rice ceramides. The nourishing blend of rice derived ingredients effectively treats dry, rough skin making it soft, plump and hydrated.

Kristen R.
Schenectady, NY
This face mask was okay. Fairly standard face mask-  I think another option would be just as suitable.  It was gentle for my sensitive skin.  The packaging is intriguing and my interest was peaked but It did not meet my expectations.
Angela L.
Fort Wright
This mask is probably more fun to use them it is effective. It met my expectations and actually had a nice smell. It is gentle and quite frankly I’m not even sure that it worked really well. But for the price point I would buy it again.
Kody W.
I love using masks at home to give my face a quick fresh feeling during the weekend. I don’t like this paper type mask though. It kept sliding doing on my face no matter how still I laid. Also, it didn’t make face feel as fresh as I hoped, just sort of slimey.
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL

A very good product, has an excellent quality. It has a pleasant smell and a light texture. This product works great for me. Leaves skin incredibly soft. I love brand products. These masks are very practical and fast and have a beautiful packaging. But I would like to be able to find branded products in more places.
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
I tried this mask which is usual for me ( because normally if I can't read the ingredients on the back because it's in a different language I don't use it ). And I probably won't buy this product again. It just felt really weird on my face. Maybe I would try a different type of mask by this company but not the rice one!
Yuhe J.
Germantown, MD
Gentle, light weight product for your face. My skin is oily combination and winter months are rough for me. My pores are so huge, so i finally opened this mask and used it. It is so gentle and my face absorbed everything pretty much instantly. It has been 3 days and my face is still soft and gentle. My pores are not screaming at me. I would say this is worth the money!Shiseido Keana Nadeshiko Japanese Rice Mask
Leta S.
Spring valley , CA
Love this brand! The mask is easy to use, effective and affordable. I bought this at a Macy’s near by and it’s great. Def not disappointed with the products. Will def buy again when I need a mask for my face. Yay!
Paulin C.
Pensacola, FL
A must! i put the mask twice every week. And i always enjoy the feeling after putting the mask off! My face feels super moisturized and soft. I feel so pampered when i applied the mask on my face, since it gives the "chill" sensation to my face. And not to mention it works okay with my sensitive skin!
Montse H.
Dallas, NC
I really liked how smooth my face feels after I use it. I do feel it is a bit expensive and I wish it would do a better job with the cleaning of the pipes for the price.
Krishna P.
RICHMOND, VA
Best sheet mask I've ever used! Definitely worth the money. I brought mine at Macy's and I loved it so much. My skin felt great and glowing after wards! Will vomiting ever to use for sure in the future!!
Rose C.
Mesa, AZ
I would really like to try this. Where can I order it at?
Lorianne C.
Baruyen Bangui Ilocos Norte Philippines
where can I buy this product. I want to try this one.. ^__^ Shiseido Keana Nadeshiko Japanese Rice Mask