BY SHISEIDO

More Than Just A Spot Corrector.A serum 8 out of 10 women prefer over laser treatment* Backed by more than 100 years of expertise in skin pigmentation, Shiseido has discovered the genetic cause of stubborn spots, and developed a potent new formula.It seeks dark spots and targets them with the precision of laser treatment, while keeping your skin healthy and radiant. After just 10 days,**uneven skin tone start to be improved with radiance.After 12 weeks:***82% of women noticed more even skin 71% of women noticed less visible spots of various types 86% felt their skin looked younger overall *After 12 weeks, 84% of 64 test panelists who had previously experienced laser treatment prefer this serum to the laser.**Self-evaluation test on 120 women -% agreement. ***Self-evaluation test on 100 women -% agreement.

Keyla A.
Frederick, MD
This is my favorite line of shiseido, trust me this one really works and help for acne scaring. I use it every morning because is light weight so is ok to use it under Makeup.
Influenster M.
I cannot communicate enough how well Shiseido's spot treatments work. I have used them since I was a teen and continue to use them when I have an occasional red spot.

I use it usually once I'm home and reapply then clean then reapply it every few hours. It will greatly remove redness and usually after 2 days at most my blemishes are gone.
Mery A.
es una avanzada colección de productos de tratamiento intensivo, con múltiples beneficios y antienvejecimiento, inspirados en los avances
Jie M.
It goes on very smooth. It evens skin tone and lighten my dark spots. But it is little pricey for the amount of Serum.
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
Great product worked as stated. Would purchase again and would recommend to others also. Great product!
Eleanor F.
Nipawin
This really didn’t help with post inflammatory hyperpigmentation that I was trying to get rid of. Lightened only a bit. There is a small amount of product which is understandable as it’s a spot treatment but I don’t feel it justifies the price
Sophie P.
Welland, ON
I am on to my second bottle. My skin is normal, however I have hormonal acne which can leave dark spots. This product is great as a spot treatment. The serum noticeably brightens and reduces dark spots within 3weeks of application.

I apply this only at night before moisturising. It can be harsh and very drying on the skin so be sure to apply sparingly on the affected areas.