MakeupEye MakeupMascaraShiseido
Integrate Lash Esthetic Long Mascara

Shiseido Integrate Lash Esthetic Long Mascara

Mascara Long and curl Type Size:6g New Made in Japan

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shiseido Integrate Lash Esthetic Long Mascara!
Mun Kit C.
Bellingham, WA
Shiseido Integrate Lash Esthetic Long Mascara uploaded by Mun Kit C.
I got this from Japan. I love this mascara! I have straight and short lashes and this mascara helps to lift my eyelashes.My lashes look voluminous. It is long lasting too cause it’s waterproof. I would recommend this mascara!
Maria D.
Salinas, CA
I love products and would like an opportunity to review them .I have a strong pressure reviewer and my request is to thoroughly review your product with pictures with photos and video.additionally.I would also like to film a video of this review for you my YouTube channel to generate more sales for you items
member-7bb191
I adore this mascara! It provides a beautiful full long lash and applies so nicely! I am careful with mascara as my eyes tend to get irritated easily and this is a dream for me! Love it!
Nancy N.
Snellville, GA
My lashes are short and I have been looking for a mascara that will lengthen and not flake off.  This works with out the flakes or fibers.  I change out mascaras often especially the ones that dont work.  I stuck on this brand and will buy this one again.
Sol P.
buenos aires
Es hermoso ese pincel!!! Me gustaría probarlo para ver como me quedaría en mis pestañas, ya que no las tengo largas pero no arqueadas y me encantaria saber como me queda ya que se ve que es un muy buen producto.
Natys G.
Este producto hace que mis pestañas se vean las largas al instante las deja peinadas y sin grumos ,no se escurre la pestañina y dura todo el día
Cynthia C.
Sydney
I use this mascara to get to the spots that are especially short and hard to get into such as the ends of my lashes near my eye. This is also great to use for the bottom lashes as the applicator is very easy to use.

Looking for your answer?