Shiseido Inkstroke Eyeliner
Inspired by the Japanese art of calligraphy Shiseido's original Inkstroke formula spreads evenly, smoothly and stays perfectly in place without smudging. It creates precise, fine-and- sharp, or thick-and-bold strokes with one simple swipe of the hand. By accentuating the natural beauty of the eye shape and colour, it features specially created hues and a moisture, sweat, and sebum-resistant formula that keeps up with even the most expressive eyes without fading or blurring.
- Soft and creamy texture Shiseido's original Inkstroke formula spreads evenly, smoothly and stays perfectly in place without smudging
- Creates precise, fine-and-sharp, or thick-and-bold strokes with one simple swipe of the hand
- Accentuates the natural beauty of the eye shape and colour
- Features specially created hues that are flattering to all
- Long-lasting, moisture, sweat, and sebum-resistant formula keeps up with even the most expressive eyes without fading or blurring.
- Original new Package Shiseido's new, high-impact packaging
- Includes an easy-to-use, fine-tipped, specially-designed eyeliner brush with a cap, for beauty on the go
- Made in Japan
Top Questions See all 1 Q&A
- What do you think of this product? I loved it but... Be the first to answer!
- "I love love love this eyeliner!!! I have been waiting for it to come out and I finally got my hands on it. I've always loved gel cream liner, I've used clinique's for years. This is the next big thing. 1st of all it stays on all day, no smudging at all. My eyes water a lot and it doesn't rub off. 2nd, it is pigmented!!! They all are. It comes in 6 different colors, black is a must, but it's also fun to try the different colors (brown, gray, purple, blue, green. Super pretty!!! It's so easy to apply. It comes with a mini brush, however I don't use it, didn't care much for it. Everyone must try!!!! The picture I included is 8 hours after I applied it." in 3 reviews
I use a liquid felt pen tip eyeliner every day; I'm very fast and precise at putting this one, so I was a bit hesitant to try an eyeliner that wasn't a liquid pen. Having only used the Inkstroke a few times, I can say that it's going to take a lot of practice of using the applicator brush to get the gel exactly how I like my eyeliner to be. I think swapping out the provided brush for a fine angled brush will make all the difference though.
The most important features for me were the gel is highly pigmented with color & that it stays intact for hours without flaking or smudging. A good make-up remover and a little scrub removes it easily enough as well.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
#synchroskin #complimentary @influensterca @shiseido Shiseido Inkstroke Eyeliner
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos