BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Ibuki Softening Concentrate, 75 ml Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Laura F.
This is a fantastic light weight moisturizer. I have used this for a little over a year and I absolutely love it!
Julie B.
I love this product for the summer because it leaves your skin feeling very moisurized without feeling sticky.
Vivien F.
Amazing moisturizer feels lightweight and great on the skin. Very luxurious but affordable. Smells so good too
Krystin S.
Great product! Softens my face and keeps it looking great! Recommend shishedo to anyone wanting a softer face
Alyssa F.
Lobe the ibuki line! Saved my skin!! Bought this at Nordstroms a while ago, surprised its lasted so long!
Ismah K.
I love this lotion because it's super softening. The Only downside is that it is soooo expensive
Laura D.
Hayward, CA
Wasn't to happy with this one but will give it 5 because it smelled so good
Chiara L.
Paris
I bought the starter kit last December and since then I use the entire Ibuki line for my morning skincare.
The Softening concentrate is the second step after cleansing and it's perfect to prep the skin for the other steps.
It leaves my skin soft and super hydrated throughout the day. The consistence is quite liquidy and my skin litterally drink it up.
As usual, Shiseido confirm himself as one of the best skincare brand!
Riham S.
İstanbul
Very light weight and easily absorbed transparent serum .. medium moisturizer and have to be reapplied every couple of hours and little bit sticky. It’s very good as a summer moisturizer but not my favorite to be true
Ines Š.
I buy It 1year ago and I fell in love immedietly...sence then It is my holy grail product! It makes my skin so soft and the product on the top sinks better in my skin!
Rachelle J.
I used this last night for the first time and had some sensitivity. Does anyone use and love this?
Julia W.
Katy, TX
Would this be recommended for daily use or occasional use?
Melissa V.
I'm interested in the product, However is this a serum or a toner? Or is it both? Is this good for an anti- aging regime? Would it be okay to use with a vitamin c serum? What benefits does it have? Thank you!