Shiseido Ibuki Softening Concentrate, 75 ml

Shiseido Ibuki Softening Concentrate, 75 ml Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Anna C.
Quincy, MA
I don't really know what this is for but I've been using it in place of a moisturizer because it seems like this keeps my face more moisturized than moisturizer does but if I feel super dry I'll use this with a moisturizer. The only bad thing about this is that it leaves a weird residue feeling on my hands because I apply it with my hands.
Baltimore, MD
This softener really makes your skin fell great and can make a difference in how your makeup sits. It is very gentle and it smells good. The packaging is cute but it is really expensive. It does work so maybe it is worth the money. If you really need moisture I def. recommend it.
Tara F.
Savage, MN
I love this softner/toner. It is gentle on my acne prone aging skin. I bought it at Macy's. It has made a difference in my skin. My friends say I'm glowing. My skin is usually dull and drab looking. I believe this has helped my skin look refreshed. Please, give it a try.
Jessica H.
San Diego, CA
I love Shiseido sunscreens straight from Japan but their regular skincare line is hit or miss for me. The softening lotion is okay but at that price point there are better more affordable brands available. Didn't do much for my skin
Patricia P.
I love this lotion. It keeps my skin moisturized and soft and it sinks in very quickly. It's not too thick and heavy but does a good job moisturizing. It is pretty expensive though but it is worth every penny.
Andrea G.
This lotion name is no lie! My legs were literally cracked and dry like concrete haha I can't even believe how soft they are after using this lotion. It is creamy smooth and even has a amazing smell.
Kelsey H.
If you practice dermaplaning or shave your face, this will improve those results. It made my skin super plump yet very, very smooth. I noticed the more I used it, the less foundation I needed during the day.
Julia S.
Denton, TX
Very light and great for my sensitive skin. the smell is fantastic and doesn't bother me at all. a very gentle product over all. I have gotten the bottle twice and have been able to use it for a while due to the high price tag. I wish it could make my skin feel firmer.
Lien L.
Las Vegas, NV
Not a bad toner but it doesn't stand out. It's a simple toner that goes on after your cleanser. Maybe I"m just used to stronger ones and seeing the dirt on the cotton ball, but this is gentle.
Lara M.
Brookline, MA
IN LOVE with this. I use the whole Ibuki line (cleanser, softening concentrate, and moisturizer). I cannot say enough how well this stuff works. It is a bit pricey, but definitely worth it.
Rachelle J.
I used this last night for the first time and had some sensitivity. Does anyone use and love this?
Julia W.
Katy, TX
Would this be recommended for daily use or occasional use?
Melissa V.
I'm interested in the product, However is this a serum or a toner? Or is it both? Is this good for an anti- aging regime? Would it be okay to use with a vitamin c serum? What benefits does it have? Thank you!