BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Ibuki Softening Concentrate, 75 ml Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• I'm interested in the product, However is this a...Be the first to answer!
  • I used this last night for the first time and had some sensitivity....1 Answers
  • Would this be recommended for daily use or occasional use?1 Answers
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started out with some samples from Sephora that they gave me with my purchase. I didn't expect to be impressed but...wow. My skin was so soft, like a baby, I couldn't believe it. I love the price point of both sizes the bottles come in, literally half a pump is enough for the entire face. The scent is lovely but not overpowering. No stinging or tingling, it's just a perfect way to make your skin feel young and refreshed.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do think this product does make my skin softer. That said I don't think I would repurchase because it is higher end and aside from making my skin softer, it doesn't have any additional benefits. I found it to be a disappointing product because it didn't seem to have any other skin benefits.
stephanie r.
stephanie r.
Lewisville, NC
Ibuki is the exact beauty facial set I'm using right now, for the price it's very worth it. Makes my face nice clean and smooth and restores that skin tone, brightness and softness in my face and the major job it does it keeps my face moisturized throughout the day. Love it, try it out!!
Jeannette O.
Jeannette O.
Love the Ibuki line as it is hydrating and my skin seems to drink it up. The scents are light and pleasant and I feel like it made my skin glow with luminescence. Pricey but effective. You can pick this up in department stores with a Shiseido counter or my go-to is usually Sephora.
ANGELIA M.
ANGELIA M.
Dundalk, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This softener really makes your skin fell great and can make a difference in how your makeup sits. It is very gentle and it smells good. The packaging is cute but it is really expensive. It does work so maybe it is worth the money. If you really need moisture I def. recommend it.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Syosset, NY
I love this moisturizer for summer! It's lightweight, but locks in the moisture and hydrates your skin. After washing my face, I usually use toner, then a serum and then put this lotion on last. The only difference at night is that I use the Shiseido night cream instead.
Tara F.
Tara F.
Savage, MN
I love this softner/toner. It is gentle on my acne prone aging skin. I bought it at Macy's. It has made a difference in my skin. My friends say I'm glowing. My skin is usually dull and drab looking. I believe this has helped my skin look refreshed. Please, give it a try.
Julia S.
Julia S.
Denton, TX
Very light and great for my sensitive skin. the smell is fantastic and doesn't bother me at all. a very gentle product over all. I have gotten the bottle twice and have been able to use it for a while due to the high price tag. I wish it could make my skin feel firmer.
Christine T.
Christine T.
This product makes my face feel nice and moisturized but I feel like I can still feel it on my face after applying it I didn't get a chance to use it long enough to actually see if the product lived up to its claims, but for its price I had higher expectations.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Chaska, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoyed using this softener after washing my face, I felt as if it removed any excess cleanser off or makeup I may have missed on my skin. It also soothes your skin and has a nice scent that is not over powering. I would repurchase this product.
Julia W.
Julia W.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this be recommended for daily use or occasional use?
Rachelle J.
Rachelle J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this last night for the first time and had some sensitivity. Does anyone use and love this?
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm interested in the product, However is this a serum or a toner? Or is it both? Is this good for an anti- aging regime? Would it be okay to use with a vitamin c serum? What benefits does it have? Thank you!