Shiseido Ibuki Softening Concentrate, 150 ml uploaded by Sep K.Shiseido Ibuki Softening Concentrate, 150 ml uploaded by Rosa H.

BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Ibuki Softening Concentrate, 150 ml Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• Is there a difference in your skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Agnieszka L.
Glendale, NY
I love the whole brand and I use a lot of products form them, my skin is pretty dry and I am constantly looking and trying new products. This cream works great for my dry skin!
Alexie P.
If you're trying to make your skin look supple and radiant I suggest this product just for you. After a few weeks of daily use along with sun screen my skin has been noticably softer and dewier. Would definitely repurchase.
Melissa R.
San Antonio , TX
One of my must haves. Plays well with others and has helped me keep my hormonal acne in check. Use it with the shiseido cottons and it is like a mini spa day
Mary H.
So light on the skin and the smell is amazing! I love how soft it makes my skin feel. It is not harsh and does not dry out the skin like most toners
Kat N.
Honolulu, HI
Good skin softener. Helped my products after absorb well. It doesn't smell bad. This product was great for my skin. It didn't irritate it at all.
Ashley X.
Great product! My skin definitely feels softer and stays soft after one use. It is also good with layering other products and doesn't peel off.
Jules E.
Fantastic serum!!!! If you suffer from acne or have oily skin type, I would highly recommend this!!! A serious life-saver!!!
Asmera P.
This product leaves your skin softer and smoother. You apply this product before you apply the refining moisteriser. Ive used the starter kit which is a perfect travel size.
Veronica T.
Markham, ON
I've honestly been using Shiseido products for about 10 years and I still love it. I love their Ibuki softening concentrate because it's super soothing and there are definite softening results but also, it smells so good!
Karen D.
This is a must have. Good for all skin types because its lightweight and hydrating. Doesnt give out a sticky feeling after. Been using this for 2 weeks now, and I noticed that I look radiant and blooming. Just the look of a healthy skin. Make sure to use the whole line as it makes a difference, really.
Stephanee S.
Is there a difference in your skin and does it break you out?