Shiseido Ibuki Softening Concentrate, 150 ml uploaded by Sep K.Shiseido Ibuki Softening Concentrate, 150 ml uploaded by Rosa H.

BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Ibuki Softening Concentrate, 150 ml Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• Is there a difference in your skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ashley X.
Great product! My skin definitely feels softer and stays soft after one use. It is also good with layering other products and doesn't peel off.
Jules E.
Fantastic serum!!!! If you suffer from acne or have oily skin type, I would highly recommend this!!! A serious life-saver!!!
Emily S.
It is the best! I love using this softening concentrate. It makes my skin feel rejuvenated and I love it! I buy this all the time I have never switched for another concentrate. It is a bit pricey but works wonders! I would recommend it!!!!!!!!!
Devany D.
Columbus, GA
YOU NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE. My skin hates moisturizer, like really hates it. It makes me breakout and oily and just awful. I have combo skin. This is something that moisturizes beautifully. I literally just need 3-4 drops and tap it into my skin. It gives a beautiful, nourishing glow. Even if you get the trial size by buying the Ibuki collection kit, it is totally worth a try for everyone.
Rosa H.
Brooklyn, NY
Five stars as always or almost always... shiseido is one of my favorite brands ... well this moisture work pretty good I love the ibuki shiseido products ... is for a skin that need a deep hydration but is not a strong anti-aging it's just an hydrated cream that is perfect under your makeup ...
Kat N.
Honolulu, HI
Good skin softener. Helped my products after absorb well. It doesn't smell bad. This product was great for my skin. It didn't irritate it at all.
Karen D.
This is a must have. Good for all skin types because its lightweight and hydrating. Doesnt give out a sticky feeling after. Been using this for 2 weeks now, and I noticed that I look radiant and blooming. Just the look of a healthy skin. Make sure to use the whole line as it makes a difference, really.
Asmera P.
This product leaves your skin softer and smoother. You apply this product before you apply the refining moisteriser. Ive used the starter kit which is a perfect travel size.
Veronica T.
Markham, ON
I've honestly been using Shiseido products for about 10 years and I still love it. I love their Ibuki softening concentrate because it's super soothing and there are definite softening results but also, it smells so good!
Stephanee S.
Is there a difference in your skin and does it break you out?