Shiseido Ibuki Softening Concentrate, 150 ml uploaded by Sep K.Shiseido Ibuki Softening Concentrate, 150 ml uploaded by Rosa H.

BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Ibuki Softening Concentrate, 150 ml Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• Is there a difference in your skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Nancy T.
I have been using this product for the past 3 years. It’s gentle on your skin and has a mild smell. I put some on a cotton pad and rub that all over my face. I think the price is pretty high for what it is... after all it is just water. On the other hand, I do feel a big difference when I put my lotion on
Devany D.
Columbus, GA
YOU NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE. My skin hates moisturizer, like really hates it. It makes me breakout and oily and just awful. I have combo skin. This is something that moisturizes beautifully. I literally just need 3-4 drops and tap it into my skin. It gives a beautiful, nourishing glow. Even if you get the trial size by buying the Ibuki collection kit, it is totally worth a try for everyone.
Emily S.
It is the best! I love using this softening concentrate. It makes my skin feel rejuvenated and I love it! I buy this all the time I have never switched for another concentrate. It is a bit pricey but works wonders! I would recommend it!!!!!!!!!
Cindy N.
It has a nice smell and you only need one pump - even less than that since it's very watery. The person working at the counter gave me a mini-facial using this and it got rid of some of the dead skin on my chin. I love how hydrating it is and purchased this along with the Shiseido Ibuki purifying cleanser and Ibuki moisturizer.

The Ibuki line is for those with young skin and it's all about hydrating your skin so that it heals scar marks and brightens your skin in general. I've been using the Ibuki line for a week and have seen my stubborn acne scars on my chin slowly losing their redness - which is absolutely amazing since they've been there for months.
Sep K.
Shiseido IBUKI Softening Concentrate is very refreshing and lightweight. I usually use it after toner and before putting on moisturize. It makes my skin more hydrated, softer and even more brighter. Also, it doesn't make my face sticky.
lauren w.
Cincinnati, OH
First of all, Shiseido has some amazing products in general, but this right here
.. OMG!! Talk about silky, soothing, luxury in a bottle. I have dry skin and this gives my moisturizer just the boost it needs to penetrate my skin properly!! The price is right too!!
Avery M.
This product definitely hydrated my skin I can feel a difference within my skin once I apply it it feels so smooth and leaves your skin soft and fresh once it sets. It does remove extremely dead skin cells you couldn't even see to begin with and leaves it feeling super smooth.🌸🌸
Rosa H.
Brooklyn, NY
Five stars as always or almost always... shiseido is one of my favorite brands ... well this moisture work pretty good I love the ibuki shiseido products ... is for a skin that need a deep hydration but is not a strong anti-aging it's just an hydrated cream that is perfect under your makeup ...
Jenny E.
Jamaica, NY
Love this toner it takes away any dirt that my cleanser left on my skin and I can definitely feel the difference when I don't use it it's effective and it's good for any type of skin I will definitely will be purchasing again
Lisa W.
Indianapolis, IN
Best product around! Best part, doesn't make me break out!! I love pairing this with the IBUKI Refining Moisturizer which works before your makeup and as a night time routine. If you don't mind spending a bit on a facial product, this will not disappoint you!!
Stephanee S.
Is there a difference in your skin and does it break you out?