Shiseido Ibuki Softening Concentrate, 150 ml uploaded by Sep K.Shiseido Ibuki Softening Concentrate, 150 ml uploaded by Rosa H.

BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Ibuki Softening Concentrate, 150 ml Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• Is there a difference in your skin and does it break you out?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Cindy N.
It has a nice smell and you only need one pump - even less than that since it's very watery. The person working at the counter gave me a mini-facial using this and it got rid of some of the dead skin on my chin. I love how hydrating it is and purchased this along with the Shiseido Ibuki purifying cleanser and Ibuki moisturizer.

The Ibuki line is for those with young skin and it's all about hydrating your skin so that it heals scar marks and brightens your skin in general. I've been using the Ibuki line for a week and have seen my stubborn acne scars on my chin slowly losing their redness - which is absolutely amazing since they've been there for months.
Avery M.
This product definitely hydrated my skin I can feel a difference within my skin once I apply it it feels so smooth and leaves your skin soft and fresh once it sets. It does remove extremely dead skin cells you couldn't even see to begin with and leaves it feeling super smooth.🌸🌸
lauren w.
Cincinnati, OH
First of all, Shiseido has some amazing products in general, but this right here
.. OMG!! Talk about silky, soothing, luxury in a bottle. I have dry skin and this gives my moisturizer just the boost it needs to penetrate my skin properly!! The price is right too!!
Lisa W.
Indianapolis, IN
Best product around! Best part, doesn't make me break out!! I love pairing this with the IBUKI Refining Moisturizer which works before your makeup and as a night time routine. If you don't mind spending a bit on a facial product, this will not disappoint you!!
Sep K.
Shiseido IBUKI Softening Concentrate is very refreshing and lightweight. I usually use it after toner and before putting on moisturize. It makes my skin more hydrated, softer and even more brighter. Also, it doesn't make my face sticky.
Jenny E.
Jamaica, NY
Love this toner it takes away any dirt that my cleanser left on my skin and I can definitely feel the difference when I don't use it it's effective and it's good for any type of skin I will definitely will be purchasing again
Alexie P.
If you're trying to make your skin look supple and radiant I suggest this product just for you. After a few weeks of daily use along with sun screen my skin has been noticably softer and dewier. Would definitely repurchase.
Agnieszka L.
Glendale, NY
I love the whole brand and I use a lot of products form them, my skin is pretty dry and I am constantly looking and trying new products. This cream works great for my dry skin!
Melissa R.
San Antonio, TX
One of my must haves. Plays well with others and has helped me keep my hormonal acne in check. Use it with the shiseido cottons and it is like a mini spa day
Mary H.
So light on the skin and the smell is amazing! I love how soft it makes my skin feel. It is not harsh and does not dry out the skin like most toners
Stephanee S.
Is there a difference in your skin and does it break you out?