BY SHISEIDO

Ready for anything skin.

A deep-infusion formula that helps deliver effective ingredients immediately into the skin for a softer, smoother feel. Supplies skin with generous moisture and enhances the benefits of the skincare that follows.

• PhytoResist Complex: enhances skin’s natural moisture factors*, refines texture and builds skin’s resistance to external stressors.*in vitro tests
  • Relaxing, comforting scent enhances your daily skincare routine

FOR ALL SKIN TYPES. DERMATOLOGIST-TESTED.

How To Use:
To use: Smooth over face after cleansing
Ngredients:
WATER(AQUA/EAU), DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, SD ALCOHOL 40-B (ALCOHOL DENAT.), PEG-8, PEG/PPG-17/4 DIMETHYL ETHER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TREHALOSE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE, ISOSTEARYL ALCOHOL, ISOSTEARIC ACID, CARBOMER, BETAINE, ERYTHRITOL, PEG/PPG-14/7 DIMETHYL ETHER, ALCOHOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), POLYGLYCERYL-2 DIISOSTEARATE, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, SODIUM METAPHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, LIMONENE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL BENZOATE, LINALOOL, LAMIUM ALBUM FLOWER EXTRACT, CITRUS JUNOS SEED EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL,

Buy on ULTA
  • "Very moisturizing. Helps to keep my skin hydrated all day long and doesn’t mess with my makeup." in 5 reviews
  • "I have used it in my teen years and young adult age, still wonderful and good for ladies with sensitive skin." in 5 reviews
Mary L.
Manhattan
I've gone through 3 of these softening toners and it's my absolute must-have in my nightly skincare routine.  It's easy to apply, lightweight, and works as both a toner and light moisturizer.  I notice my skin breaking out more often without this product, so for my combination skin that tends towards dry, it actually prevents acne issues that would otherwise surface.  I highly recommend this product!
Jha V.
so one of my good makeup artist friends gave this to me since she was changing career paths. I happily took it off her hands becasue I've had a fantastic history with Shiseido products. Mostly the White Lucent line. After cleansing my face, I pat it dry then spray my Caudalie Grape Water. While my skin is still a bit moist, I apply one pump of this on my face. Im very sensitive to scents and this does have strong floral scent but goes away after a few minutes. It is meant to prep your skin to be more receptive of the other skincare products you put thereafter. And yes, I've noticed a difference in my skin after incorporating this into my routine. I use this as a pre-toner. Its doesn't leave a sticky residue and quickly absorbs unto the skin. Shiseido nevr disappoints with their products so I highly recommend.
Rebecca R.
Terre Haute
I usually use the Ibuki moisturizer that’s in the pot versus this one. This is a much thinner consistency, which is kind of nice. It moisturizes well and doesn’t make me break out. I have sensitive skin and that happens a lot. I prefer a thicker moisturizer, so I would opt for the pot version instead of this, but still very nice and worth the price!
Nicole H.
Whitehouse, OH
I loved this softener, I use it in place of a toner and have noticed a significant difference in the way my following facial regimen absorbs after!  It's hydrating and really does soften the skin prior to moisturizing use this, you won't be disappointing with the results!!!
erica q.
Aledo , TX
I’ve been using this softener since it came out. It doesn’t dry your skin out . It’s pretty comparable to all of the shiseido softeners. It keeps my face clear so I really like it.
Yen N.
Texas
I love this serum it made my skin smooth and soft , feel likes baby skin and it work pretty well. It's my first time using it but it was good and the price was great. I was not disappointing about it. I like how it work to my skin and I was recommending to my mom she using it now and she loves it
Courtney L.
The best concentrate to use in the morning to make your face feel refreshed! The packaging is appealing and it is super easy to use. It is a great price and will go far, therefore you are really getting your moneys worth in this product. I will definitely be ordering this again.
Sana M.
Pompton Lakes, NJ
This product is okay. I normally love shiseido products but this was too silky for my liking. I got this as a gift, so it I definitely used it and the benefits of the product, I just did not like the consistency too much. Honestly, I would not really buy this again.
Shakayla C.
Springdale, AR
Pairs best with the cleanser and really helps all of the following products following it to really deep into the skin! I love their softener because they don’t take the good oils from your skin when preparing it for your serum and moisturizer so you don’t use as much!
Phoebe M.
This makes my face feel soooo silky!! Got this as a gift from my boyfriend's mom at Christmas and have bought it a few times since. It is very gentle and very light, a bit on the pricey side but it lasts a long time and I use it both in the morning and at night.
Stephanee S.
Is there a difference in your skin and does it break you out?
Rachelle J.
I used this last night for the first time and had some sensitivity. Does anyone use and love this?
Julia W.
Katy, TX
Would this be recommended for daily use or occasional use?
Melissa V.
I'm interested in the product, However is this a serum or a toner? Or is it both? Is this good for an anti- aging regime? Would it be okay to use with a vitamin c serum? What benefits does it have? Thank you!