BY SHISEIDO

Ibuki refining moisturizer was launched by the design house of Shiseido. see more...

Tracy J.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Shiseido Ibuki Refining Moisturizer for Unisex, 2.5 Ounce
Shiseido Ibuki Refining Moisturizer for Unisex

I've gone through about 3 bottles of this moisturizer and it hasn't disappointed me once. My skin is really weird and whenever I use a cleanser to wash off my face in the morning and at night, my skin gets immediately dry right afterwards. However, the Shiseido Moisturizer has always helped keep my skin hydrated and it does slowly help correct your facial scars. It smells great (not too strong) and isn't too hard on the skin. It may be a little pricey but it is worth the price.
Tash V.
Review for: Shiseido Ibuki Refining Moisturizer for Unisex, 2.5 Ounce, no color
This is one of my favorite moisturizers. It might seem a little spendy but it's totally worth it. I have dry skin and this really softens and hydrates the skin. I use it morning and evening after cleansing my face in combination with the Ibuki softening concentrate. I wake up with soft and moisturized skin. It takes a little to set into the skin but once it does, it doesn't feel sticky or tacky. Shiseido has wonderful products all in all.
Yesenia H.
I have used Shiseido for years now and they have not let me down. From cleanser to moisturizer their products will leave your skin feeling clean, refreshed and looking young! This moisturizer has definitely helped me year round but espetón the winter when my skin tends to get a little more dry. Great product!
angelica D.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought the shiseido ibuki sample kit from Sephora. I think they work okay in combination with each other but none of the products were necessarily love for me. The ibuki moisturizer seemed to not absorb into my skin leaving it looking like an oily mess.
Connie C.
I love love love this moisturizer! Great daytime moisturizer and I love the faint scent too. It's moisturizing enough for my dry skin and it doesn't get greasy or anything. It's a huge plus there's spf too! I will buy it again
Nicole E.
Panama City Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this everyday in my normal skin care routine and this I have to say is my ride or die. It is a little pricey but completely worth the purchase! I wait for these to go in stock at Marshall's and TJ Maxx so that I can purchase them at half the price.
Danniela H.
Perris, CA
I received this as a bday gift and I love love it! Very moisturizing and light on the skin. First time using it and would recommend it to my friends. Price is ok would but again once I finish this one.
Ruth C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have only been using this for a week and so far... I am really liking it. It's not too heavy but at the same time it makes the dry areas on my face very hydrated. Perfect for my combination skin
Lynette V.
Manassas, VA
I love this moisturizer because it truly does the job for my very dry skin. It applies smoothly on my face. The winter season is the worst for me and this is the only one that keeps my face moisturized for the entire day.
Karyna N.
Leeds, West yorkshire
I am in loooove with this moisturizer. It is lightweight, smells amazing and quality is superb! I have a combination skin and I've been using it for about 5 month and I see a great difference to what my skin used to be like.