BY SHISEIDO

Ibuki refining moisturizer was launched by the design house of Shiseido. see more...

Monika S.
Monika S.
I was in search for really good and quality moisturizer for quite some time, and I've read a lot of reviews.. at the end I purchased this one and I'm not disappointed, especially for this autumn/ winter in coming part of year, because it's really rich and creamy. Just one press on the pump is enough for whole face! I think this would be too heavy for warm weather but for cold is perfect. I also purchased Shiseido pureness foaming cleansing fluid, and I think that's my perfect pair to protect and refresh my face on daily basis. I have "normal" type of skin- not too dry not too oily, and don't have acne or scaring.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
I purchased this from Sephora when looking for a summer moisturizer. I have combination skin that breaks out easily but also gets super dry easily so finding a moisturizer is a little tough for me. I think this may have given me a few whiteheads but other than that it was ok. Super light but hydrated my skin well enough although I didn't see any brightening effects. I had to return it though because I'm not a large fan of the fragrance, which is a little on the stronger side.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Bourbonnais, IL
I love this product! I feel like it is a reasonable price for the amount of product you get. You only need a very small amount! It's very gentle but effective! I think the smell is amazing! And it smooths out all my impurities while giving me a healthy glow!
Shayda N.
Shayda N.
Wilmette, IL
love love love this product its so light, yet moisturizing. It absorbs into your skins super quick giving you a seamless glow. It is a little pricey but your face is your moneymaker so I think its important to invest into a nice moisturizer for your skin!
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
I can definitely say that this moisturizer has worked amazingly well for me! I love the way it feels on my skin and does not leave it feeling oily or left with a residue. I have used other products but none can compare to this one!
Auriel S.
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Love this moisturizer! I got a small bottle a while back and used it everyday. It is lightweight and does not feel greasy. Sinks into the skin good and has a light scent. Also, the packaging is so pretty!
Cloe L.
Cloe L.
Gardena, CA
I bought it from Shiseido website. The moisturizer makes my skin smoothy and soft. Also it helps my skin not dry. It's quick to absorb when you use it on the face. Want to recommend for every ladies
Jasmine J.
Jasmine J.
West Covina, CA
Hands down the best moisturizer my skin has ever had! Your skin will absorb the liquid as soon as you apply it to your face and it leaves your skin glowing every time
Jessica I.
Jessica I.
Brooklyn, NY
Did not work very well for my combo skin. Although is a light weight made my skin grease and I did not feel hydrated
Tracy J.
Tracy J.
Review for: Shiseido Ibuki Refining Moisturizer for Unisex, 2.5 Ounce
Shiseido Ibuki Refining Moisturizer for Unisex

I've gone through about 3 bottles of this moisturizer and it hasn't disappointed me once. My skin is really weird and whenever I use a cleanser to wash off my face in the morning and at night, my skin gets immediately dry right afterwards. However, the Shiseido Moisturizer has always helped keep my skin hydrated and it does slowly help correct your facial scars. It smells great (not too strong) and isn't too hard on the skin. It may be a little pricey but it is worth the price.