BeautyFaceFacial SkincareShiseido
Ibuki Refining Moisturizer Enriched, 17 OZ

Shiseido Ibuki Refining Moisturizer Enriched, 1.7 OZ

Your go-to solution for dry oily skin. This intense moisturizer will provide your skin with incredible smoothness that will correct the appearance of blemish mark, pores, and uneven skin tone.

Shiseido Ibuki Refining Moisturizer Enriched. Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Xylitol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Peg-60 Glyceryl Isostearate, Alcohol Denat., Stearyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Trehalose, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Kernel Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Methylparaben, Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Glycyl Glycine, Tin Oxide, Disodium Edta, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Limonene, Citric Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Sodium Polyacrylate, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Citronellol, Lamium Album Flower Extract, Citrus Junos Seed Extract, Potassium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Zingiber Aromaticus Extract, Benzoic Acid.; Shiseido Ibuki Refining Moisturizer Enriched. Smooth over face after using cleanser, softener, and strengthening skin.; For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shiseido Ibuki Refining Moisturizer Enriched, 1.7 OZ!
Julia A.
Shiseido Ibuki Refining Moisturizer Enriched, 1.7 OZ uploaded by Julia A.
I’m loyal Shiseido customer and it’s one of my favorite products. I can’t tell that I can see any difference while using it, but I like it first of all because of its light texture that not makes my skin more oily than it is and the bottle, because to get cream out of it you don’t have to use your hands.
Cristina E.
It feels like silk. This cream can be used day and night and you really note your skin hydrated.

Looking for your answer?