BY SHISEIDO

Ready for anything skin.

A rich, multi-action cream that intensively corrects the appearance of unevenness from visible pores, blemish marks and skin roughness by helping to build skin's strength to resist problems. Renews the appearance of skin, revealing a richly hydrated look and feel for ready for anything skin all day long.

• Renews the skin’s surface to reveal an incredibly smooth, uniform texture
  • Lightweight cream formula with a rich, moist feeling

*In vitro tests

For all skin types, including sensitive. Dermatologist-Tested. Non-Comedogenic.

HOW TO USE

Smooth over face after cleansing, softening, and strengthening skin.

INGREDIENTS:WATER(AQUA/EAU), GLYCERIN, CETYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE, XYLITOL, HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PEG-60 GLYCERYL ISOSTEARATE, ALCOHOL DENAT., STEARYL ALCOHOL, PETROLATUM, GLYCERYL STEARATE, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, TREHALOSE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, SILICA, HYDROGENATED PALM OIL, PHENOXYETHANOL, MICA, ELAEIS GUINEENSIS (PALM) KERNEL OIL, ELAEIS GUINEENSIS (PALM) OIL, METHYLPARABEN, ALCOHOL, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), BETAINE, SODIUM CITRATE, GLYCYL GLYCINE, TIN OXIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, LIMONENE, CITRIC ACID, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL BENZOATE, LINALOOL, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, PAEONIA ALBIFLORA ROOT EXTRACT, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) LEAF EXTRACT, CITRONELLOL, LAMIUM ALBUM FLOWER EXTRACT, CITRUS JUNOS SEED EXTRACT, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, TOCOPHEROL, ZINGIBER AROMATICUS EXTRACT, BENZOIC ACID,

• Is this good for combination skin specially in winters wh...2 Answers
  • Is this good for combination skin? I have an oily t zone ...2 Answers
  • What skin type(s) would this work for? I have dry skin th...3 Answers
Emine K.
I received a trial size of this item and used it completely. Shiseido Ibuki Refining Moisturizer smelled amazing. On it’s website it says it will “ instantly correct the appearance of unevenness from visible pores, breakouts, blemish marks, and skin roughness”. I gave it four stars because I did not like thickness. I tend to purchased moisturizers that are water based and light. This moisturizer was very thick and creamy. However, I did notice an even skin tone and smoothness on my face. I recommend this product to those who like thicker cream-like moisturizers.
Bao-Tran L.
I love this product! I’ve been using this for three years now. It is so good with absorbing into my skin. It leaves a softened and moisturized look. Not greasy at all. Consistency is pretty light! I was just shook by how quickly it absorbs into the skin. I think it’s better than L’Oreal’s Revitalift because it doesn’t dry too quickly to leave flakes on my skin like the latter. It is a bit more pricey, but it’s so worth it. The packaging is also so classy and pretty! I get these for so much cheaper at discount stores such as TJ Maxx, Ross, and Marshall’s than buying full price in beauty stores!
Brianna V.
Milton, FL
Picked this up at Sephora when it was a weekly wow during my birthday shopping trip😆 turning 25 had me thinking maybe I should start actually taking care of my skin rather than taking a scorched earth approach while trying to keep my acne at bay and control oil. For pretty much my entire life I’ve avoided moisturizing because I was afraid I would break out, every time I tried a moisturizing product I’d get so oily and my skin would flare up. So far I’ve been putting this on every morning and night and I do think my skin is improving. I have discoloration and I’m prone to redness and I really feel like this is helping brighten up my skin. It smells great and feels luxurious on (something I’m not used to after years of products meant to stamp out acne which rarely felt nice on) my husband thinks I smell like I’m wearing perfume when I come to bed. You only need a very small amount so honestly the 45 dollar price tag seems really reasonable to me when I consider all the other high end skin care that can cost upwards of $60 a jar.
Rebecca R.
Terre Haute
HOLY GRAIL! This is sensational for my dry, sensitive, rosacea skin! Doesn’t break me out, sinks right in without feeling heavy of greasy! I’m on my second tub, after using the concentrate in the pump in between. I love Shiseido’s skin care and would recommend you try them out!
Sheila K.
Plymouth, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
Wow . This is literally the only thing that keeps my dry facial skin alive throughout the bitter cold New England winters.
This goes on very smoothly and absorbs quickly. However, you can feel it’s effects for hours after application.
I’m so impressed, I want to purchase the rest of this line.
Anita K.
Happy Valley, OR
One of my Favorite Moisturizes! It helped me with my acne, i apply on the areas and it’s pretty much gone over night! I also had very dry areas that would peel at times and This Product helped a lot! I highly recommend ❤️
Rigina A.
Wake Forest
I love this company and all of their skin care products. It helps the skin look healthier, it is getting absorbed very well you you will not have this stickiness on your face
Catalina D.
This moisturizer is one of the best I have ever used. It's great for my combo dry to oily skin. I never thought I'd find a product like this. Highly recommended.
Liza P.
miami
Great Moisturizer! Very Rich but very lightweight at same time does not clog up pores and very enriching in the skin. It does what exactly it says ! Love using this at night!
Gladys R.
This product irritated my face, it was suppost to be good for sensitive skin but for me it did not work, my face got red itchy irritated ( i have sensitive skin )
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What skin type(s) would this work for? I have dry skin that breaks out easily and I'm looking for a good summer moisturizer!
Swati P.
Melrose, MA
Is this good for combination skin? I have an oily t zone and dry cheeks and breakout occasionally.
Shahnoza Y.
Orlando, FL
I'm looking for light moisturizer for my acne prone, dry skin. I'm curious if it really going to prevent breakout?
Swati P.
Melrose, MA
Is this good for combination skin specially in winters when it tends to get dry?
Jewel D.
North Babylon, NY
I like trying new moisturizers because I haven't found the perfect one for me. One of my biggest concerns is purchasing moisturizers that have a strong scent. Does this moisturizer have a strong scent ?