BeautyFaceFacial SkincareShiseido
Ibuki Refining Moisturizer Emulsion

Shiseido Ibuki Refining Moisturizer Emulsion

Ibuki refining moisturizer was launched by the design house of Shiseido.

If I use this in direct sunlight will it cause dark spots? Or can this be used only at night
Start your review of Shiseido Ibuki Refining Moisturizer Emulsion!
Product Highlights
...works and doesn't feel too heavy on my face! Ibuki is so lightweight yet moisturizing, and it doesn't break me out or cause redness. It has a nice fresh feel to it but no heavy scent. This is what I reach for every morning after I wash my face and apply ultimune and serum!in reviews
...it's a really liquidy moisturizer and it suits really well for combo and dry skin! I particularly use this before I apply my makeup and if my skin is needing a shot of moisture I will apply it also before I go to bed. No more crocodile skin with this cream! in reviews
This works great for me. Not too greasy, not to dry. I'm using nightly and my sensitive skin is not reacting. in reviews
Nina M.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
I absolutely love the texture. The texture is ultra rich and leaves my skin feeling very moisturized and not greasy at all. The scent is a little strong for me but I'm happy with this product and I would buy again.
Anna Michelle B.
Norwalk, CA
I use this Shiseido Ibuki Refining Moisturizer Emulsion as light moisturizer in the morning. Its great. It smells good and not sticky. It also works really well when using underneath make up or by itself. On a regular day, i pair it with the Urban Environment UV Protection Cream SPF 40
maggie G.
S El Monte, CA
Both my husband and I love this. Keeps skin supple and moisturized especially during the winter time
Krystal B.
Westville, NJ
My favorite moisturizer. My face feels soft after using this. The formula feels silky.
Lindsay M.
Shiseido Ibuki Refining Moisturizer Emulsion uploaded by Lindsay M.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I bought this along with the Shiseido Ibuki Softening Concentrate while shopping at TJ Maxx. It's a very light, but powerful formula--especially when paired with the softening concentrate. I do layer it with a moisturizer with SPF for daytime use. I'm sad that Shiseido has discontinued the Ibuki line, but I look forward to trying products from some of its other lines.
Kathryn A.
Denver, CO
Amazingly soft and light moisturizer, I have very sensitive skin and this is very effective and gentle. I love the concentrate and the emulsion, anything Ibuki. Excited to try more shiseido products in the future.
Linda L.
Santa Ana, CA
My favorite daytime moisturizer ever!!! It’s so gentle on my skin and it smells HEAVENLY. I never want this product to be discontinued.
Anna G.
South Bend, IN
Shiseido Ibuki Refining Moisturizer Emulsion uploaded by Anna G.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Using this feels like treating myself to luxury. The consistency is absolutely perfect. It absorbs into the skin easily, leaving zero residue and it hydrates through and through without weighing down. Great under foundation!
Tanaya P.
Wilton, CT
Nice light facial moisturizer that's great for humid months. I use it during summer where I needed just a little bit of moisture to apply after my serum.
Jodie Z.
I have many other products that do a much better job with a much lower price point. I used this as a body moisturizer since it really doesn't do much for my face. It's really watery too.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tamari B.
Wedel, Schleswig
il y a un an
Rosie S. il y a un an
Yes the refining moisturizer is great for dry skin.