BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Ibuki Purifying Cleanser

An effective purifying cleanser with micro-granules for a gentle exfoliating effect. Lathers quickly into a rich foam to remove harmful excess sebum and impurities without stripping away skin’s essential moisture. Relaxing, comforting scent enhances your daily skincare routine.

For all skin types, including sensitive. Dermatologist-Tested. Non-Comedogenic.

INGREDIENTS:WATER(AQUA/EAU), STEARIC ACID, MYRISTIC ACID, PEG-8, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, LAURIC ACID, GLYCERIN, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE, SILICA, ALCOHOL DENAT., BEESWAX(CERA ALBA/CIRE D'ABEILLE), COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), DISODIUM EDTA, TREHALOSE, PEG-90M, LIMONENE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BETAINE, SODIUM BENZOATE, BHT,

Shiseido Ibuki Purifying Cleanser
  • "I absolutely love how you only need to use a pea-sized amount of the cleanser and it foams up into this luxurious lather. The bottle is big too so it'll last a long time. I have normal skin with an oily T-zone at the end of the day and use it twice at morning and night - it doesn't dry out my skin and there are little beads that are gentle enough that you can also gently exfoliate your skin. It leaves your face feeling squeaky clean - I honestly felt like if I rubbed a finger on my cheek it would squeak. For those with sensitive skin, I would also recommend this since my cousin with sensitive skin used it and she had no complaints at all (and mind you, she's a 24 year old that only uses products from Origin because they only use natural ingredients). In fact, right after she used it she started browsing Shiseido's website to find some good deals." in 4 reviews
Meghan L.
Boston, MA
Before I use the Shiseido the skin purifying cleanser (this discontinued). This is very similar to "the skin" line which I love, except the ibuki one does not have little red beads that dissolved when water makes contact with it.
This cleans well, after one use you can already see a brighter face. The oil from my skin are not stripped away and my skin actually feels clean. I wet my hands with warm water and with half a dime size product, it foams well and then I massage it all over my face and neck. I love this so much that I bought 2 at a time because I'm so worried it will be discontinued also and I won't have a back up like last time.
Lisa G.
Dallas, GA
This cleanser is amazing! I have combo skin that is acne prone and this cleanser is one of my favorites. I got this when it was new on accident. I thought I got the gentle cleanser but it was this one and I am glad I did. $30 is a little pricey but I promise you a little goes a long way. It foams up nicely and a bottle lasted me a little over 4 months. It cleared up my skin and it’s a great pair with the clairisonic Mia 2. HIGHLY recommended!
Nathalie W.
St Petersburg, FL
I received a sample size of this from sephora and absolutely loved it. I bought the full sized product and it lasted about 4 months. The SMALLEST amount will foam up SO nicely. My face is left incredibly clean and soft. I plan on repurchasing this in the near future.
Elisa T.
Port St Lucie, FL
I literally swear by this product. I’ve struggle with acne all my life and tried many different cleansers. Once I discovered this product I absolutely fell in love with it. I cleanse my face morning and night and sometimes even during the day. When using it I leave it in on for a few minutes (like a face mask) before rinsing off. This product leaves my skin so refresh, renew and super soft. It definitely controls my acne and cleaning out my pores, which are my two biggest issues.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
One of my all time favorite cleansers! I think it’s perfect for dry combination to oily combination skin! It really deep cleanses but doesn’t further dry and dry areas! It’s a rich creamy to foamy consistency!
Maya O.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I have fairly sensitive skin, and too much product tends to clog up my pores and give me little pimples (milia). This face wash has tiny beads to help gently exfoliate my skin on a daily basis! I usually tend to switch off on face washes so my skin doesn't get too used to one and stop working with it, but I've repurchased this multiple times! Great product!
S C.
Irvine
Good cleanser for daily use. Rich foam for a small amount of product. The small beads inside gives some exfoliation to the skin but not too harsh. Loves the scent as well!
Morgan S.
I liked this cleanser, however, I've tried better so I personally won't be repurchasing. I had to ore cleanse as it didn't remove my makeup. I continued to use this justbin the morning and it didn't break out my sensitive skin
Vicell L.
Bayside Hills, NY
Best cleanser out there leaving your skin feeling clean. It does leave your skin a bit dry if you don't put on moisturizer after, but who have time for that? Haha! I make sure to wash my face each night with this cleanser and my face is acne free
Kate K.
Love this exfoliating cleanser! It is amazing at getting off surface contaminates and makes my skin SO SMOOTH afterwards. It has a heavy fragrance, but I really like it. Highly suggest trying this out - your skin will be radiant!