BY SHISEIDO

Multi-action daytime moisturizer that corrects the appearance of visible pores, blemish marks and skin roughness.

Ready for anything skin.

This multi-action moisturizer formula intensively corrects the appearance of unevenness from visible pores, blemish marks and skin roughness by helping to build skin’s strength to resist problems. Renews the skin surface to reveal an incredibly smooth, uniform texture that looks and feels rich with moisture. With soft-reflecting powder for a luminous glow. Protects skin from damaging factors such as UV rays and pollution*in vitro test

How To Use:

Smooth over face after cleanser and/or softening lotion.

Key Ingredients:

PhytoResist Complex enhances skin’s natural moisture factors*, refines texture and builds skin’s resistance to external stressors. *in vitro test

Active Ingredients:

Purpose Avobenzone 2.5% - Sunscreen Octinoxate 7.4% - Sunscreen Octocrylene 2.0% - Sunscreen Oxybenzone 1.0% - Sunscreen

Inactive Ingredients:

Water, Sd Alcohol 40-b, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutylene Glycol/Ppg-9/1 Copolymer, Silica, Trehalose, Betaine, Glycyl Glycine, Lauryl Betaine, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Lamium Album Flower Extract, Citrus Junos Seed Extract, Zingiber Aromaticus Extract, Peg-20 Glyceryl Isostearate, Triisostearin, Triethanolamine, Isostearic Acid, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Batyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Trisodium Edta, Sodium Metabisulfite, Bht, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Benzoic Acid, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

Shiseido Ibuki Protective Moisturizer SPF 18
  • "Great product for moisturizing and protecting against the sun. Great under make up or alone " in 5 reviews
  • "I tried this in a mini size kit on a sephora employee recommendation and have been in love with this ever since. I love everything by this line. The moisturizer is perfect for my oily, sensitive skin. It provides the right amount of moister without looking greasy. It's perfect for an everyday moisturizer. " in 3 reviews
  • "I'm almost done with my second bottle, this is by far the best moisturizer I've used and totally worth the price. I have normal to dry skin and this has been the best moisturizer for hydrating my skin." in 3 reviews
Erika O.
Crystal Lake, IL
This Moisturizer consistently reinforces the fact that it enacts nothing but miracles! I have recently experimented with several skincare products, and upon finding that they irritated my sensitive-combination skin, I would cleanse them off, and apply this moisturizer, and it was always able to save the day! I cannot get enough of this, and I have not found something of equal competence.
cary a.
Yonkers , NY
It's the perfect moisturizer for dry skin, it's not so heavy like other moisturizers and I love the way it feels on my face. Perfect for a skincare routine or a face prep before makeup application.
z v.
I love the way it feels on my skin, very hydrating yet light to the touch of my skin. It is pricey, but worth the money. The only down fall of this product is that it give my face a little shine.
Jhanine B.
Honolulu
My aunt swears by this product. She has sensitive oily skin. She doesn't really use moisturizer because of her skin's sensitivity but she decided to try this because my other aunt uses it. This has helped my aunt with her oily skin. She used to get acne and uneven skin but ever since she started using this, her skin started looking up. One con is that it is on the pricier side.
katy b.
Casa Grande
Love love love! I have tried tons of creams and serums for my dry skin on my face and this is the best! It is a bit pricey, but well worth every penny. It lasts a really long time, you only need a small amount. It has a nice rose scent as well. They have tons of other product that I use, it's the best brand! Must try!
Janelle A.
Camillus , NY
April Y.
A lot of people seem to have a problem with how fragrant this lotion is, but I found the scent light, pleasant, and also very temporary. It's a very fast-absorbing moisturizer and doesn't leave any sticky or thick residue, however, my face began to feel dry and even began flaking around my nose a few hours after application (I'd never experienced this with other face lotions in the past). I will say though that the lotion gives your skin a luminous, dewy look; I got a lot of compliments about how my skin looked, even though I felt it was dry. But overall, for this price, I'd say try another moisturizer.
Priscilla R.
Brownsville, TX
Shiseido products never let me down. It doesn't aggravate my skin and let's some healthy brightness in on normally sort of a dull complexion. I worried about the Ibuki line being whitening, as I'm a more medium tanned tone of skin and prefer it that way, but it gave a glow.My skin is very soft too and it's slowly but surely helping with texture.
Brandi N.
Baton Rouge, LA
Smells amazing, and has transformed the look and feel of my skin. This moisturizer is lightweight, and a little goes a long way. I have received a great deal of compliments on the appearance of my skin. At $45 (Sephora), it is a little on the pricier side, but It will last you a while. I would highly recommend it.
Julie L.
I got this one day while shopping on a military base- it was on sale for the weekend. I need to start using it more I tend to forget about it. I do like the consistency..if i wear it to bed I wake up with super soft skin. glad influenster reminded me I had this product lol. I will start using it again tonight.