BY SHISEIDO

What it is:
A multiactive protecting daytime formula that supports the skin’s natural defenses and boosts radiance with a soft, reflecting power.

What it is formulated to do:
This protective moisturizer corrects the appearance of unevenness such as visible pores, breakouts, blemish marks, and skin roughness. It supports a healthy skin surface and creates an incredibly smooth, uniform texture, while providing lasting hydration and enhancing the benefits of skin care products to follow. Soft reflecting red and gold powder particles give the skin a luminous glow.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

How To Use

Suggested Usage:
-Smooth over face after cleansing and softening.

Ingredients

-PhytoResist Complex: Supports surface cell’s natural strength.
-Glycylglycine: Improves the visible appearance of pores and roughness.
-Peony Root Extract: Minimizes the appearance of breakouts and blemishes.
-Witch Hazel Extract: A source of antioxidants.

Water, Sd Alcohol 40-B,Glycerin,Dipropylene Glycol,Dimethicone,Ethylhexyl Palmitate,Polybutylene Glycol/Ppg-9/1 Copolymer,Silica,Trehalose,Betaine,Glycyl Glycine,Lauryl Betaine,Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract,Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract,Lamium Album Flower Extract,Citrus Junos Seed Extract,Zingiber Aromaticus Extract,Peg-20 Glyceryl Isostearate,Triisostearin,Triethanolamine,Isostearic Acid,Alcohol,Butylene Glycol,Carbomer,Batyl Alcohol,Behenyl Alcohol,Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer,Trisodium Edta,Sodium Metabisulfite,Bht,Phenoxyethanol,Sodium Benzoate,Benzoic Acid,Fragrance,Titanium Dioxide,Mica.

About the Brand

SHISEIDO

Always seeking to identify new, richer sources of value and to use them to create a beautiful lifestyle, Shiseido finds wisdom in all things that are innovative and elegant. Founded in 1872, Shiseido is one of the oldest beauty companies in the world. And yet, its dedication to scientific advancement continues to yield numerous discoveries. Offering a full range of prestige skincare, makeup, and expert tools, the luxury Japanese line combines the rich tradition of total well-being with leading product technology for a higher level of beauty.

SHISEIDO Ibuki Protective Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 18
  • "Great product for moisturizing and protecting against the sun. Great under make up or alone " in 5 reviews
  • "I tried this in a mini size kit on a sephora employee recommendation and have been in love with this ever since. I love everything by this line. The moisturizer is perfect for my oily, sensitive skin. It provides the right amount of moister without looking greasy. It's perfect for an everyday moisturizer. " in 3 reviews
  • "I'm almost done with my second bottle, this is by far the best moisturizer I've used and totally worth the price. I have normal to dry skin and this has been the best moisturizer for hydrating my skin." in 3 reviews
Zisan E.
Tustin, CA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I’ve been through so many bottles of this, I don’t even remember life without it. I’ve been lucky to start finding it at my local tj maxx for half the price although it’s so worth the full price! It’s lightweight and very moisturizing. It doesn’t leave your face sticky or oily and it has spf so it’s a win win! I have sensitive skin and it doesn’t cause any redness or irritation. If you want soft healthy skin, this is the best moisturizer!
Erika O.
Crystal Lake, IL
This Moisturizer consistently reinforces the fact that it enacts nothing but miracles! I have recently experimented with several skincare products, and upon finding that they irritated my sensitive-combination skin, I would cleanse them off, and apply this moisturizer, and it was always able to save the day! I cannot get enough of this, and I have not found something of equal competence.
Caridad A.
Yonkers, NY
It's the perfect moisturizer for dry skin, it's not so heavy like other moisturizers and I love the way it feels on my face. Perfect for a skincare routine or a face prep before makeup application.
z v.
I love the way it feels on my skin, very hydrating yet light to the touch of my skin. It is pricey, but worth the money. The only down fall of this product is that it give my face a little shine.
Janelle A.
Camillus , NY
April Y.
A lot of people seem to have a problem with how fragrant this lotion is, but I found the scent light, pleasant, and also very temporary. It's a very fast-absorbing moisturizer and doesn't leave any sticky or thick residue, however, my face began to feel dry and even began flaking around my nose a few hours after application (I'd never experienced this with other face lotions in the past). I will say though that the lotion gives your skin a luminous, dewy look; I got a lot of compliments about how my skin looked, even though I felt it was dry. But overall, for this price, I'd say try another moisturizer.
Priscilla R.
Brownsville, TX
Shiseido products never let me down. It doesn't aggravate my skin and let's some healthy brightness in on normally sort of a dull complexion. I worried about the Ibuki line being whitening, as I'm a more medium tanned tone of skin and prefer it that way, but it gave a glow.My skin is very soft too and it's slowly but surely helping with texture.
Brandi N.
Baton Rouge, LA
Smells amazing, and has transformed the look and feel of my skin. This moisturizer is lightweight, and a little goes a long way. I have received a great deal of compliments on the appearance of my skin. At $45 (Sephora), it is a little on the pricier side, but It will last you a while. I would highly recommend it.
Julie L.
I got this one day while shopping on a military base- it was on sale for the weekend. I need to start using it more I tend to forget about it. I do like the consistency..if i wear it to bed I wake up with super soft skin. glad influenster reminded me I had this product lol. I will start using it again tonight.
Jennifer S.