Shiseido Ibuki Multi Solution Gel, 1 oz uploaded by Andi C.Shiseido Ibuki Multi Solution Gel, 1 oz uploaded by Christie R.Shiseido Ibuki Multi Solution Gel, 1 oz uploaded by Laura Neuzeth D.

BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Ibuki Multi Solution Gel, 1 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

• I've just bought it because people have been commenting how it wo...1 Answers
Laura Neuzeth D.
Chula Vista, CA
The Shiseido Ibuki gel looks and feels like nothing else. It has a spongy gel-like feel and it glides onto your skin effortlessly. It did deliver on the pot and acne claims, but it's a really pricey product for such a tiny pot. It's definitely a splurge worthy treatment but if you have oily and acne prone skin it might be worth researching.
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
Wow ! Just wow! I love gel moisturizers in general but this is on another level being made specifically for acne prone skin! I must say that it definitely does live up to the claims ! Delivers light moisture to the skin and keeps break outs at bay! This is my go to summer moisturizer! Currently on my second jar !
Escential +.
This gel is not as expensive as other shiseido products ! It helps me smooth out any imperfections ! I have acne and it helps to put this on before any foundation. I don't think it helps with acne but it definitely does not irritate my face any further so I like it a lot! Very gentle , no strong scent either
Tess C.
Burbank, CA
This always seems to clear up any breakout I may get very speedily. Love this product. The gel texture is great, because I can't stand putting things that feel oily or grainey on my skin. The pot will last you months, as a little goes a long way.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
SHISEIDO, BAYBAY ! It's like a rescuer against pimples and sh*t ! It adheres easily especially over make up. It's like $40. Cute, nice bottle. I use this often, nah mean? Try some, if you're looking for a pimple rescue type thangy.
Francesca A.
Pitt Meadows, BC
This isn't a perfume, btw. This little pearlescent pot is my secret to checking cystic acne spots into a gross old folks home. (That was a terrible analogy, I know). It helps remove bumps overnight, and improves smoothness. It also works under or over makeup. I put it on a clean fave whenever I feel I need it. It jumps out, and you only need a smidge. So this little pot can last me awhile.
Constance C.
When I was using this product, my acne diminished considerably, best product ever!! The pot contained product for several months of daily use. I buy ont pot. Cute and futurist packaging. Great value. No improvements to make!! Very good product!
K A.
Regina
Okay so i love using this but i honestly see no benefit. I used it for a month and noticed nothing different at all. For 48$ i would not repurchase this again
Nikkita H.
I've just bought it because people have been commenting how it works well for them. I wanted to ask how long until you see the results?