Shiseido Ibuki Multi Solution Gel, 1 oz uploaded by Christie R.Shiseido Ibuki Multi Solution Gel, 1 oz uploaded by Andi C.Shiseido Ibuki Multi Solution Gel, 1 oz uploaded by Laura Neuzeth D.

BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Ibuki Multi Solution Gel, 1 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

• I've just bought it because people have been commenting how it work...1 Answers
Cherise1676 ..
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
Wow ! Just wow! I love gel moisturizers in general but this is on another level being made specifically for acne prone skin! I must say that it definitely does live up to the claims ! Delivers light moisture to the skin and keeps break outs at bay! This is my go to summer moisturizer! Currently on my second jar !
Tess C.
Tess C.
Burbank, CA
This always seems to clear up any breakout I may get very speedily. Love this product. The gel texture is great, because I can't stand putting things that feel oily or grainey on my skin. The pot will last you months, as a little goes a long way.
Christie R.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
SHISEIDO, BAYBAY ! It's like a rescuer against pimples and sh*t ! It adheres easily especially over make up. It's like $40. Cute, nice bottle. I use this often, nah mean? Try some, if you're looking for a pimple rescue type thangy.
Constance C.
Constance C.
When I was using this product, my acne diminished considerably, best product ever!! The pot contained product for several months of daily use. I buy ont pot. Cute and futurist packaging. Great value. No improvements to make!! Very good product!
Nikkita H.
Nikkita H.
I've just bought it because people have been commenting how it works well for them. I wanted to ask how long until you see the results?