BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Ibuki Multi Solution Gel, 1 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

• I've just bought it because people have been commenting how it wo...1 Answers
Weronika P.
This product is the best thing I've found for acne. I have had terrible acne for years now but whenever I see a new blemish popping up I put this on and it clears up in 1-2 days. It's like a miracle worker. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with skin problems.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
SHISEIDO, BAYBAY ! It's like a rescuer against pimples and sh*t ! It adheres easily especially over make up. It's like $40. Cute, nice bottle. I use this often, nah mean? Try some, if you're looking for a pimple rescue type thangy.
Emily Elizabeth H.
San Francisco, CA
I love this to combat blackheads and rough patches on my skin. It's got salicylic acid and other good-for-you ingredients. It's a beautiful cooling gel that sits perfectly under moisturizers, spf and makeup.
Tess C.
Burbank, CA
This always seems to clear up any breakout I may get very speedily. Love this product. The gel texture is great, because I can't stand putting things that feel oily or grainey on my skin. The pot will last you months, as a little goes a long way.
Lacey A.
Ashburnham, Ma
This product is one of a kind and helps clear blemishes and fade dark spots or acne scars. I have never seen another like this product
Francesca A.
Pitt Meadows, BC
This isn't a perfume, btw. This little pearlescent pot is my secret to checking cystic acne spots into a gross old folks home. (That was a terrible analogy, I know). It helps remove bumps overnight, and improves smoothness. It also works under or over makeup. I put it on a clean fave whenever I feel I need it. It jumps out, and you only need a smidge. So this little pot can last me awhile.
Constance C.
When I was using this product, my acne diminished considerably, best product ever!! The pot contained product for several months of daily use. I buy ont pot. Cute and futurist packaging. Great value. No improvements to make!! Very good product!
K A.
regina, SK
Okay so i love using this but i honestly see no benefit. I used it for a month and noticed nothing different at all. For 48$ i would not repurchase this again
Nikkita H.
I've just bought it because people have been commenting how it works well for them. I wanted to ask how long until you see the results?