Shiseido Ibuki Multi Solution Gel, 1 oz uploaded by Andi C.Shiseido Ibuki Multi Solution Gel, 1 oz uploaded by Christie R.Shiseido Ibuki Multi Solution Gel, 1 oz uploaded by Laura Neuzeth D.

BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Ibuki Multi Solution Gel, 1 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

• I've just bought it because people have been commenting how it wo...1 Answers
Trila D.
Trila D.
Santa Clara, CA
This little pot of gel has worked miracles for my skin. It's super effective at calming breakouts and elimininating clogged pores, yet doesn't irritate my skin at all.

It's a little pricey at $38 for 1oz of product, however I only use it as targeted treatment as the last step in my daytime and nighttime skincare routine, so it lasts me for quite a while.

Shiseido also suggests using it over makeup as well, however I don't find this to be very effective and it feels strange to spread gel over my makeup so I don't do it. It works just fine on clean skin.

Totally recommend to anyone who is looking for something to help treat mild breakouts/blemishes and texture.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Covington, GA
I am completely over the moon with this product! I had a terrible breakout out after switching face products and couldn't find anything to help. A friend told me about this and it has been my best purchase I've made in a long time. While it's kinda pricey for such a small container, a little goes a long way. One jar last me two months with every day use. With the results the price isn't even a factor for me. I save so much money trying because I'm not constantly trying new products to find something that works that it practically pays for itself.
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Alexandria, VA
My bedside table must have, my purse must have and just my life must have! This product is affordable and though the container looks small, it will last you all year. It is literally the fastest product to get rid of my blemishes completely in under 2 days. It doesn't burn your blemish at all and even works over makeup for those midday re-applications. The best way I use it is with cotton swab and gently massage the gel into my troubled spots.
Weronika P.
Weronika P.
This product is the best thing I've found for acne. I have had terrible acne for years now but whenever I see a new blemish popping up I put this on and it clears up in 1-2 days. It's like a miracle worker. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with skin problems.
Emily Elizabeth H.
Emily Elizabeth H.
San Francisco, CA
I love this to combat blackheads and rough patches on my skin. It's got salicylic acid and other good-for-you ingredients. It's a beautiful cooling gel that sits perfectly under moisturizers, spf and makeup.
Lacey A.
Lacey A.
Ashburnham, Ma
This product is one of a kind and helps clear blemishes and fade dark spots or acne scars. I have never seen another like this product
Dacia D.
Dacia D.
Evansville, IN
This is one of my holy grail products! I love it under my foundation before my primer. It helps to seal my pores and give a nice smooth finish. I didn't think it was doing much for my actual acne spots until I had been out of it for a couple of weeks. It really does make a huge difference! Since I got it back, my acne is clearing up! Who knew? I have dryer skin and it doesn't dry me out at all! I love this little guy! It lasts me about 3 months every time!
Misty O.
Misty O.
Long Beach, CA
Shiseido ibuki multi solution gel is a much better way to balance out your skin and get rid of any unsightly blemishes without harming your surrounding skin. It contains ingredients that fight acne, but has other ingredients that help maintain your skin's moisture level. Also reduces pores, brightens skin, and feels cool and refreshing. Can be applied above or below makeup, but use sparingly, a little goes a long way.
Christina E.
Christina E.
Utica, NY
I have been using this product along with my nighttime skincare routine and I am very pleased with my results! I can use this as a spot treatment, for a larger textured area, or even to seal my pores after I have used a pore strip! It is not harsh and does not dry out my skin. Love that I can use this for multiple skin concerns all while seeing results!
Laura Neuzeth D.
Laura Neuzeth D.
Chula Vista, CA
The Shiseido Ibuki gel looks and feels like nothing else. It has a spongy gel-like feel and it glides onto your skin effortlessly. It did deliver on the pot and acne claims, but it's a really pricey product for such a tiny pot. It's definitely a splurge worthy treatment but if you have oily and acne prone skin it might be worth researching.
Nikkita H.
Nikkita H.
I've just bought it because people have been commenting how it works well for them. I wanted to ask how long until you see the results?