Shiseido Ibuki Multi Solution Gel, 1 oz uploaded by Andi C.Shiseido Ibuki Multi Solution Gel, 1 oz uploaded by Christie R.Shiseido Ibuki Multi Solution Gel, 1 oz uploaded by Laura Neuzeth D.

BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Ibuki Multi Solution Gel, 1 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

• I've just bought it because people have been commenting how it wo...1 Answers
Dacia D.
Evansville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my holy grail products! I love it under my foundation before my primer. It helps to seal my pores and give a nice smooth finish. I didn't think it was doing much for my actual acne spots until I had been out of it for a couple of weeks. It really does make a huge difference! Since I got it back, my acne is clearing up! Who knew? I have dryer skin and it doesn't dry me out at all! I love this little guy! It lasts me about 3 months every time!
Misty O.
Long Beach, CA
Shiseido ibuki multi solution gel is a much better way to balance out your skin and get rid of any unsightly blemishes without harming your surrounding skin. It contains ingredients that fight acne, but has other ingredients that help maintain your skin's moisture level. Also reduces pores, brightens skin, and feels cool and refreshing. Can be applied above or below makeup, but use sparingly, a little goes a long way.
Christina E.
Utica , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product along with my nighttime skincare routine and I am very pleased with my results! I can use this as a spot treatment, for a larger textured area, or even to seal my pores after I have used a pore strip! It is not harsh and does not dry out my skin. Love that I can use this for multiple skin concerns all while seeing results!
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow ! Just wow! I love gel moisturizers in general but this is on another level being made specifically for acne prone skin! I must say that it definitely does live up to the claims ! Delivers light moisture to the skin and keeps break outs at bay! This is my go to summer moisturizer! Currently on my second jar !
Trila D.
Santa Clara, CA
This little pot of gel has worked miracles for my skin. It's super effective at calming breakouts and elimininating clogged pores, yet doesn't irritate my skin at all.

It's a little pricey at $38 for 1oz of product, however I only use it as targeted treatment as the last step in my daytime and nighttime skincare routine, so it lasts me for quite a while.

Shiseido also suggests using it over makeup as well, however I don't find this to be very effective and it feels strange to spread gel over my makeup so I don't do it. It works just fine on clean skin.

Totally recommend to anyone who is looking for something to help treat mild breakouts/blemishes and texture.
Taylor D.
Covington, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am completely over the moon with this product! I had a terrible breakout out after switching face products and couldn't find anything to help. A friend told me about this and it has been my best purchase I've made in a long time. While it's kinda pricey for such a small container, a little goes a long way. One jar last me two months with every day use. With the results the price isn't even a factor for me. I save so much money trying because I'm not constantly trying new products to find something that works that it practically pays for itself.
Jamie M.
This product was just ok. I didn't see any significant results one way or another. Might try again to see if using it for a logger period would garner different results
Samantha N.
Alexandria, VA
My bedside table must have, my purse must have and just my life must have! This product is affordable and though the container looks small, it will last you all year. It is literally the fastest product to get rid of my blemishes completely in under 2 days. It doesn't burn your blemish at all and even works over makeup for those midday re-applications. The best way I use it is with cotton swab and gently massage the gel into my troubled spots.
Laura Neuzeth D.
Chula Vista, CA
The Shiseido Ibuki gel looks and feels like nothing else. It has a spongy gel-like feel and it glides onto your skin effortlessly. It did deliver on the pot and acne claims, but it's a really pricey product for such a tiny pot. It's definitely a splurge worthy treatment but if you have oily and acne prone skin it might be worth researching.
Escential +.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gel is not as expensive as other shiseido products ! It helps me smooth out any imperfections ! I have acne and it helps to put this on before any foundation. I don't think it helps with acne but it definitely does not irritate my face any further so I like it a lot! Very gentle , no strong scent either
Nikkita H.
I've just bought it because people have been commenting how it works well for them. I wanted to ask how long until you see the results?