BY SHISEIDO

Bounce back from beauty emergencies. Minimize the appearance of acne, breakouts, dryness and visible pores.

Smooth, ready for anything skin is your new reality. This high-impact gel helps skin make an easy comeback from the effects of stress, erratic schedules and the environment. Its unique skin-conforming texture adheres well to problem areas, under and over makeup, to deliver effective ingredients. Breakouts, roughness, dryness and the look of visible pores, diminished.*in vitro test

Skin Type: All skin types. Dermatologist-Tested. Non-Comedogenic.

HOW TO USE

Tap finger on gel surface to take up an appropriate amount and spread it over problem area. For use as part of your skincare regimen, use as the last step. For use over makeup, dab a small amount lightly onto skin.

KEY INGREDIENTS

• Salicylic Acid helps reduce acne and allows skin to heal.
  • Exclusive PhytoTarget Complex enhances skin’s natural moisture factors*, to help build skin’s resistance to external stressors.*in vitro test

• I've just bought it because people have been commenting h...1 Answers
Abby B.
Charlottesvle, VA
I purchased this at a discount from TJ Maxx so if you just try it I recommend checking there first. This was my first time using a product from this brand and for the hype and price I was disappointed. It made the texture of my skin feel off and felt somewhat drying, with no really positive effects to counteract that.
Misty O.
Long Beach, CA
Shiseido ibuki multi solution gel is a much better way to balance out your skin and get rid of any unsightly blemishes without harming your surrounding skin. It contains ingredients that fight acne, but has other ingredients that help maintain your skin's moisture level. Also reduces pores, brightens skin, and feels cool and refreshing. Can be applied above or below makeup, but use sparingly, a little goes a long way.
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
Wow ! Just wow! I love gel moisturizers in general but this is on another level being made specifically for acne prone skin! I must say that it definitely does live up to the claims ! Delivers light moisture to the skin and keeps break outs at bay! This is my go to summer moisturizer! Currently on my second jar !
Chelsea C.
I use this every morning and night for a nice smooth plump moisturized face all day long! Very good for dry skin but very pricey and I wish it did more for me than it does. I’m on my 3rd tub but don’t think I will re-purchase.
Trila D.
Santa Clara, CA
This little pot of gel has worked miracles for my skin. It's super effective at calming breakouts and elimininating clogged pores, yet doesn't irritate my skin at all.

It's a little pricey at $38 for 1oz of product, however I only use it as targeted treatment as the last step in my daytime and nighttime skincare routine, so it lasts me for quite a while.

Shiseido also suggests using it over makeup as well, however I don't find this to be very effective and it feels strange to spread gel over my makeup so I don't do it. It works just fine on clean skin.

Totally recommend to anyone who is looking for something to help treat mild breakouts/blemishes and texture.
Taylor H.
Covington, GA
I am completely over the moon with this product! I had a terrible breakout out after switching face products and couldn't find anything to help. A friend told me about this and it has been my best purchase I've made in a long time. While it's kinda pricey for such a small container, a little goes a long way. One jar last me two months with every day use. With the results the price isn't even a factor for me. I save so much money trying because I'm not constantly trying new products to find something that works that it practically pays for itself.
Jamie M.
This product was just ok. I didn't see any significant results one way or another. Might try again to see if using it for a logger period would garner different results
Samantha N.
Alexandria, VA
My bedside table must have, my purse must have and just my life must have! This product is affordable and though the container looks small, it will last you all year. It is literally the fastest product to get rid of my blemishes completely in under 2 days. It doesn't burn your blemish at all and even works over makeup for those midday re-applications. The best way I use it is with cotton swab and gently massage the gel into my troubled spots.
Laura Neuzeth D.
Chula Vista, CA
The Shiseido Ibuki gel looks and feels like nothing else. It has a spongy gel-like feel and it glides onto your skin effortlessly. It did deliver on the pot and acne claims, but it's a really pricey product for such a tiny pot. It's definitely a splurge worthy treatment but if you have oily and acne prone skin it might be worth researching.
Dacia D.
Evansville, IN
This is one of my holy grail products! I love it under my foundation before my primer. It helps to seal my pores and give a nice smooth finish. I didn't think it was doing much for my actual acne spots until I had been out of it for a couple of weeks. It really does make a huge difference! Since I got it back, my acne is clearing up! Who knew? I have dryer skin and it doesn't dry me out at all! I love this little guy! It lasts me about 3 months every time!
Nikkita H.
I've just bought it because people have been commenting how it works well for them. I wanted to ask how long until you see the results?