BY SHISEIDO

Extra gentle cleanser to remove impurities without stripping away moisture.

Ready for anything skin.

This extra-gentle cleanser lathers quickly into a rich foam to remove impurities and harmful excess sebum without stripping away skin’s essential moisture. Skin feels refreshed and silky smooth to the touch. Relaxing, comforting scent enhances your daily skincare routine

For all skin types, including sensitive. Dermatologist-Tested. Non-Comedogenic.

HOW TO USE

Combine small amounts of cleanser and water to create a generous lather. Cleanse with gentle, circular motions and rinse well.

VIEW FULL INGREDIENTS LIST

INGREDIENTS: WATER(AQUA/EAU), STEARIC ACID, PEG-8, MYRISTIC ACID, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, GLYCERIN, LAURIC ACID, ALCOHOL DENAT., BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, TREHALOSE, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE, TOCOPHEROL, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM BENZOATE, LIMONENE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BETAINE

• I have used the shiseido purify line and love the foam de...1 Answers
  • Is this a good face wash for sensitive/dry skin? I'm not ...2 Answers
SHISEIDO IBUKI Gentle Cleanser
  • "This cleanser is amazing! I am really picky about cleansers, as I have sensitive skin, but I find if I use a makeup remover wipe and then this cleanser, my skin is glowing. My skin has never looked better! It's a bit expensive, but you don't have to use much of this to work up a lather. I think I will continue to use this for a long time." in 21 reviews
Haneen H.
Pickering, ON
I love this cleanser! I have sensitive skin that can get very dry and this product has no negative effects. I've been using it for a year, along with a few other Shiseido products and my skin looks and feels great. I don't really get any acne but I do get blackheads, this formula is gentle, it works for me, but you may need a deeper cleanser based on your skin. It also doesn't dry out your skin, however I do end my routine with the Refining Moisturizer from the same brand.
Sabrina C.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Similar to their other cleansers, it leaves your face very fresh and not oily. I love their skincare line and would definitely recommend if you want a good cleanse. A little will go a long way!
Jin L.
houston
Purchased at: Sephora
I love shiseido’s Ibuki version. It’s perfect for sensitive skin, it does not break out and leaves my skin very soft. Even though I have other cleansers I always go back to this one! It’s definitely a must try!
Cassandra A.
fort irwin
Purchased at: Sephora
This one leaves your skin radiant! I used this one before and just ordered it again a few weeks ago. It's amazing how much my skin has changed to the positive.
Angie T.
Denver, CO
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I use this as my daily cleanser. Gentle and effective for my sensitive skin. Has nice packaging. I would recommend it for use. Skin feels clean once rinsed. I have combination skin so not sure how it does for other skin types
Aurelia M.
107 rue louis pasteur cramant
J'adore se produit !!! un super nettoyant hyper agréable qui fait un bien fou à ma peau. On devient vite Addict à la marque. Le produit ne sent pas trop fort, glisse super bien sur ma peau, la nettoie sans agresser. Le produit est doux et efficace malgrès ma peau a imperfections .
Holly J.
Paradise, NL
I love Shiseido!! My favorite beauty line. This cleanser makes your face feel squeaky clean without leaving your skin feeling dry or flaky. You only need a little bit and it goes a long way.
Definitely give it a try!
Julia W.
New York
I love this cleanser so much. It washes your face and makes it feel very clean without stripping your skin completely. It is very gentle and it smells amazing. A little goes a long way. Literally the smallest dab of product and it will clean more than your face. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Abiola A.
I love how deep this cleans without drying out my face. It’s really great at getting rid of blackheads on my more stubborn areas like the chin and nose. So my skin doesn’t get too dry, I use this product at night and follow immediately with a moisturizer.
Kat I.
Toronto, ON
leaves skin feeling soft 😊
Smells great 👍🏼
Usually use this at night 🌙
got this as a Christmas present🎁
Jasmine T.
Is this a good face wash for sensitive/dry skin? I'm not necessarily sensitive but my skin does tend to dry out quickly then break out of the face wash is too drying.
Sidney N.
Woodstock, GA
I have used the shiseido purify line and love the foam deep cleanser! Is this truly gentle? I love shiseido and have heard such great things about the Ibuki line! Just wanted to check before I buy