BY SHISEIDO

Extra gentle cleanser to remove impurities without stripping away moisture.

Ready for anything skin.

This extra-gentle cleanser lathers quickly into a rich foam to remove impurities and harmful excess sebum without stripping away skin’s essential moisture. Skin feels refreshed and silky smooth to the touch. Relaxing, comforting scent enhances your daily skincare routine

For all skin types, including sensitive. Dermatologist-Tested. Non-Comedogenic.

HOW TO USE

Combine small amounts of cleanser and water to create a generous lather. Cleanse with gentle, circular motions and rinse well.

VIEW FULL INGREDIENTS LIST

INGREDIENTS: WATER(AQUA/EAU), STEARIC ACID, PEG-8, MYRISTIC ACID, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, GLYCERIN, LAURIC ACID, ALCOHOL DENAT., BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, TREHALOSE, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE, TOCOPHEROL, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM BENZOATE, LIMONENE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BETAINE

• I have used the shiseido purify line and love the foam de...1 Answers
  • Is this a good face wash for sensitive/dry skin? I'm not ...2 Answers
SHISEIDO IBUKI Gentle Cleanser
  • "This cleanser is amazing! I am really picky about cleansers, as I have sensitive skin, but I find if I use a makeup remover wipe and then this cleanser, my skin is glowing. My skin has never looked better! It's a bit expensive, but you don't have to use much of this to work up a lather. I think I will continue to use this for a long time." in 21 reviews
Emily F.
Lena, WI
My absolute favorite cleanser! Many cleansers break me out or super dry out my face, not so with Shiseido Ibuki! Light weight and nothing left on your skin after washing it away.
Jacqueline L.
San Francisco, CA
My mom and I use this and I find that a little goes a long way. a pea sized amount lathers up and it has little pieces of sand to gently exfoliate. I love that it leaves my skin feeling fresh and tight. I would recommend this if you are looking for something for sensitive skin.
Florence K.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my usual cleanser. It foams well and has a nice, light fragrance. The packaging is not gaudy, which I prefer. I use this on its own or with an exfoliating brush. It removes sebum well without drying out your skin. I would purchase this again.
Jen L.
Oakland, CA
Even though this is technically a foaming cleanser, it's really gentle and effective. I typically would use this for my morning cleanse or second cleanse at night. You also get a lot of product. It has kind of a strong smell; the kind of smell you get from products for more "mature" skin types. Not a huge fan of the scent, but it didn't irritate my very sensitive skin and the scent goes away after cleansing.
Raychel V.
Deptford, NJ
I love this cleanser! It is so creamy and feels luxurious on the skin. A little goes a really long way! You only need a pea sized amount to work into a nice lather for your entire face. It leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean. Can't get enough!
Katie E.
Brooklyn, NY
It's my favorite! It feels like butter going on my skin and feels super clean, refreshing and healthy. I think it's very effective, and a good value. The packaging is nice and modern as well. It's my new favorite -- I'll always buy it!
Gianna B.
Upland, CA
This cleanser is one of the very few items that I repurchase. It cleanses really well and a little goes a long way. One tube lasts me about 5-6mos. I have acne prone skin and rarely do I find skincare products that truly work for me!
Anna V.
Windsor, CA
I love this cleanser. It is gentle but really had a nice creamy foam. Personally, I like a lot of foam. It makes me feel that my face is really getting clean. This also makes my skin feel moist. It is my every day cleanser.
elodie b.
I love this cleanser. ELIXIR SUPERIEUR by Shiseido is what I currently use. I have been using Shiseido cleansers for years now. I have an oily skin and this cleanser works best for me. It leaves my skin smooth and moisturized. I love it
Patricia P.
I love this cleanser! It's definitely a bit pricey but a little bit goes a long way. It's the only thing that has helped clear my skin up that really helps. It doesn't over dry my skin but helps it stay soft and smooth.
Jasmine T.
Is this a good face wash for sensitive/dry skin? I'm not necessarily sensitive but my skin does tend to dry out quickly then break out of the face wash is too drying.
Sidney N.
Woodstock, GA
I have used the shiseido purify line and love the foam deep cleanser! Is this truly gentle? I love shiseido and have heard such great things about the Ibuki line! Just wanted to check before I buy