BY SHISEIDO

Extra gentle cleanser to remove impurities without stripping away moisture.

Ready for anything skin.

This extra-gentle cleanser lathers quickly into a rich foam to remove impurities and harmful excess sebum without stripping away skin’s essential moisture. Skin feels refreshed and silky smooth to the touch. Relaxing, comforting scent enhances your daily skincare routine

For all skin types, including sensitive. Dermatologist-Tested. Non-Comedogenic.

HOW TO USE

Combine small amounts of cleanser and water to create a generous lather. Cleanse with gentle, circular motions and rinse well.

VIEW FULL INGREDIENTS LIST

INGREDIENTS: WATER(AQUA/EAU), STEARIC ACID, PEG-8, MYRISTIC ACID, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, GLYCERIN, LAURIC ACID, ALCOHOL DENAT., BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, TREHALOSE, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE, TOCOPHEROL, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM BENZOATE, LIMONENE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BETAINE

• I have used the shiseido purify line and love the foam de...1 Answers
  • Is this a good face wash for sensitive/dry skin? I'm not ...2 Answers
SHISEIDO IBUKI Gentle Cleanser
  • "This cleanser is amazing! I am really picky about cleansers, as I have sensitive skin, but I find if I use a makeup remover wipe and then this cleanser, my skin is glowing. My skin has never looked better! It's a bit expensive, but you don't have to use much of this to work up a lather. I think I will continue to use this for a long time." in 21 reviews
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
I got a sample as a part of a 500 point reward from Sephora. I enjoyed it so much that when I run out of the cleanser I have now, I will buy this one. It's really thick and feels so nice on my skin first thing in the morning. It helps to give me that little pick me up I need. My face looks hydrated and fresh. It's gentle enough for my sensitive skin which is a huge plus. I'm not always looking for something that will exfoliate so this is a perfect product.
Sam S.
I love this cleanser for everyday use. It’s very gentle and works well with my sensitive skin. The scent is light and fresh which is pleasant and not overbearing at all. The packaging is simple and looks expensive. I will definitely purchase again. They also sell these at TJ max/Marshall’s and other discounted stores for cheap so be sure to be on the look out!
Tia C.
Winchester , KY
I have recently purchased and have been trying this product for a few weeks. It leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed , without stripping like other products I’ve tried. This cleanser deeply cleans my pores and removes 99.9% of my makeup. I have very sensitive skin, and this product worked like a dream with no irritation. I use this 1-2 times a day, morning and evening. The price is up there, ~$30; but worth it. Can be purchased at Sephora or Ulta.
Lillian L.
Jacksonville, AR
Fantastic!! I have dry skin, this didn’t hurt my skin!! Not drying, is gentle, and cleaned my skin perfectly. I couldn’t ask for anything more out of a cleanser. I just wish the price didn’t hurt my wallet so much.
erica q.
Aledo, TX
This cleanser cleans really good without drying out your skin. Plus it smells really great. I never have those dry flakes on my face like I used to. I’ve been using it since it came out and would recommend
Anna A.
Tifton, GA
I have been using this a couple of times and I have been liking it a lot. It foams up really nicely and makes my skin feel super clean- especially when used in conjunction with my Foreo. It hasn’t irritated my sensitive skin either so that’s always a good sign. You get a lot of product in the bottle and I like that it is a squeeze tube as well. I got this for $21 at Sephora as part of their weekly wow sale.
Paula P.
Bridge City
I use the SHISEIDO IBUKI Gentle Cleanser every morning and night with my Clarisonic to cleanse my face. A little goes a long way. The foaming bubbles remove all my makeup and grime that accumulates from the day. I have noticed a huge improvement in my skin since I have switched to this product. I would highly recommend it.
Katie S.
This product did a good job of washing my face -- a little too good, unfortunately.  The PH of this product is fairly high, which couter acts a lot of the gentleness and hydrating ingredients.  The packaging is an easy to use squeeze tube, and you can get away with using very little of the product each wash so the tube seems to last forever.
Sarah D.
Santa Clara, CA
I recently started using this and it feels so luxurious. It is a nice gently cleanser that left my skin feeling smooth and soft, and it felt like pure luxury in a tube.
Julia W.
New York
I love this cleanser so much. It washes your face and makes it feel very clean without stripping your skin completely. It is very gentle and it smells amazing. A little goes a long way. Literally the smallest dab of product and it will clean more than your face. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Jasmine T.
Is this a good face wash for sensitive/dry skin? I'm not necessarily sensitive but my skin does tend to dry out quickly then break out of the face wash is too drying.
Sidney N.
Woodstock, GA
I have used the shiseido purify line and love the foam deep cleanser! Is this truly gentle? I love shiseido and have heard such great things about the Ibuki line! Just wanted to check before I buy