Shiseido Ibuki Eye Correcting Cream uploaded by Jasmine D.Shiseido Ibuki Eye Correcting Cream uploaded by Marcela B.

BY SHISEIDO

Ready for anything skin.

This cool, comforting eye cream diminishes the appearance of dark circles, puffiness and fine lines caused by dryness. Eyes become instantly more vibrant. Relaxing, comforting scent enhances your daily skincare routine.

Dermatologist-Tested. Non-Comedogenic.

HOW TO USE

Smooth over face as last step in skincare regimen.

KEY INGREDIENTS

PhytoResist Complex to help enhance skin’s natural moisture factors*, refines texture and builds skin’s resistance to external stressors.*in vitro test

INGREDIENTS: WATER(AQUA/EAU), DIMETHICONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, DIPHENYLSILOXY PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE, TREHALOSE, PEG-150, ISOSTEARIC ACID, MICA, DISODIUM EDTA, ALCOHOL, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), BETAINE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SODIUM CITRATE, TIN OXIDE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, LIMONENE, CITRIC ACID, MENTHOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, HYDROGEN DIMETHICONE, POLYSILICONE-2, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), BENZYL BENZOATE, LINALOOL, TALC, CITRONELLOL, LAMIUM ALBUM FLOWER EXTRACT, CITRUS JUNOS SEED EXTRACT, HOUTTUYNIA CORDATA EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, DIMETHICONE/METHICONE COPOLYMER, ZINGIBER AROMATICUS EXTRACT

• Is this your favorite Shiseido eye cream?1 Answers
Silvia C.
Renton
I've been using this as my daily eye cream and I love this stuff. The formula is very delicate on eyes and it has a wonderful scent. It applies very easily and is lightweight, but still provides really good moisturizing for my eyes. When I use this regularly I also notice an overall improvement to my dark circles and the quality of my skin under my eyes. I also have to say that this packaging is perfect for eye cream. Keeping it in a tube like this makes it easy to not overuse it, which gives you more value from a higher price skincare product, but also keeps the product safer and cleaner for longer.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This eye cream works surprisingly well. It has a pink tint to it which works for color correction for blueish dark circles under your eyes. After you apply it instantly brightens the surrounding eye area and the skin appears slightly lighter until it absorbs into your skin and blends in. Since it's a pretty light formula it works well under makeup to give your concealer an assist so you'll find you don't need to use as much. It works well for my purposes but it is a bit on the pricey side for the size of the bottle but you don't need to use much so it will last you a while.
Aaron M.
Union , NJ
I tend to stay up late, then wake up early so I get dark circles under my eyes. One of my friends works at Sephora and told me to try this and it’s been helping a lot. After about a week I started to see a small difference and saw my eyes getting a little lighter, but after a couple weeks my eyes look like nothings happened at all.
Mariana P.
washington dc
This entire ibuki line is my favorite. The eye cream is very light and soothing, and it sits well under makeup. I bought it at Sephora. It’s a bit expensive but it’s worth it if you have dark circles under your eyes and want a product that will fix the issue without making your skin feel greasy or look funny under make up
Sumeet B.
I do not recommend this for every day if you are young bc ur skin will get used to it. But I find this perfect for days I'm stressed with late night studying or have dry under eyes due to weather changes. I apply this before bed. Or in the morning right before makeup. I wake up with dewy undereyes and cheekbones. And this helps apply my dryer concealers like a dream.

I even sometimes use it as a face gloss highlight shhh don't tell anyone. OR as a buffer between my skin and makeup over my drying acne.
M B.
Miramar Beach , FL
I love to use this after the SHISEIDO
Ultimune Eye Power Infusing Eye Concentrate. Together they are magic on my under eye circles. It takes some playing around to get the right combination of how much to put on of each product. I’ve used it alone but it doesn’t seem to have the same wow factor as it does when paired with the other Shiseido product.
Mal M.
Pacific, WA
Got this as a gift and loved it, I have very sensitive skin and this worked well for me. It’s a bit expensive which is why I haven’t gotten another to replace the one I had but if I could afford it I would definitely get this!
Savanh B.
Wdm, IA
This is a creamy eye cream that comes in a tube,  which I like instead of sticking my finger in a jar. It's not sticky, goes on smooth. I don't notice a scent. I think it's a gentle formula, great for everyday use. Great for traveling. I would recommend.
Haley T.
Mechanicsville, VA
Love the whole Shiseido Ibuki line! I saw Tati Westbrook recommend it on her channel so I gave it a try. It’s so nice and fragrant and really is effective. My skin is sensitive to a lot of products so this one was a win!
Shelley G.
This cream is incredible for blurring imperfections and hydrating skin in the eye area. It doesn't take very much and can be worn under makeup or on no makeup days. The only thing I didn't like is the size of it. It is really small, so I don't get as many uses as I would like.
Idoia A.
Is this your favorite Shiseido eye cream?