BY SHISEIDO

An overnight beauty secret.

For skin that looks radiant, refreshed and well-rested, even after a late night out. Like a full night’s sleep in a jar, this innovative overnight leave-on gel mask features vitamin capsules in a gel base that melt upon application, so effective ingredients work overnight. The non-greasy, non-sticky formula leaves skin looking dewy and hydrated. Violet fragrance generates a feeling of relaxation to prepare you for a pleasant sleep.

Dermatologist-Tested. Non-Comedogenic.

HOW TO USE

Use at night as the last step in your skincare regimen, just before going to bed. Spread gel mask onto face and leave on while you sleep. See product insert for detailed application.

KEY INGREDIENTS

• Exclusive PhytoTarget Complex enhances skin's natural moisture factors*, to help build skin's resistance to external stressors.*in vitro test
  • Phytoplankton Extract to helps revitalize skin for a plump, well-rested look.
  • Vitamins C and E help tired-looking skin appear clearer, brighter and more radiant.

INGREDIENTS: WATER(AQUA/EAU), DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, ALCOHOL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE, MALTITOL, DIMETHICONE, TREHALOSE, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX(CANDELILLA CERA/CIRE DE CANDELILLA), PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-240/HDI COPOLYMER BIS-DECYLTETRADECETH-20 ETHER, CARBOMER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), TALC, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, DEXTRIN PALMITATE, DISODIUM EDTA, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, SERINE, ASCORBYL TETRAISOPALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, LIMONENE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, CALCIUM STEARATE, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, PEG-30 SOY STEROL, AESCULUS HIPPOCASTANUM (HORSE CHESTNUT) SEED EXTRACT, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), TRIISOSTEARIN, BHT, TRIMETHYLOLPROPANE TRIETHYLHEXANOATE, CITRIC ACID, PLANKTON EXTRACT, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, TRISODIUM EDTA, POLYSILICONE-2, TOCOPHEROL

• I'd love to try this! I have acne prone skin. Has this ma...2 Answers
  • Is this only for nighttime use?6 Answers
  • I read all reviews and I think this Mask is perfect for m...3 Answers
Shiseido Ibuki Beauty Sleeping Mask
  • "It's fall and dry skin season is already ramping up. Got a sample of this to try from Sephora to see how my skin reacts and it's incredibly moisturizing and I will be returning to buy the full size to alternate with my Sunday Riley oils to keep that seasonal excessively dry skin away." in 7 reviews
  • "I do not own this product but I have tried it out few times when I went to cousins house and I loved it so much! I loved how it made my skin feels the next morning. I have a dry skin but this helps me so much. Amazing product!" in 6 reviews
  • "I love the texture of this mask. It isn't sticky which is nice because it's a sleep in mask. It also feels like it stays with you until the morning because there is product to blot off. I adore this mask because it's also great for sensitive skin types! " in 3 reviews
Brandon C.
Dallas, TX
This is the first Shiseido product that I have tried. I love the smell and way that the product absorbs to my skin. There is nothing worse than wearing a sleep mask that gets all over your pillow/bedding. That being said, I'm not sure that I've seen that much improvement in my skin clarity. It definitely keeps skin moisturized all night but haven't seen results beyond that. The packaging is aesthetic but the container itself is plastic and I would have preferred glass.
S C.
Irvine
Love love love! I have been using this for a few months. This is the best night cream/ sleeping mask I’ve used. It’s not so sticky therefore you skin would feel breathable while getting continuous moisture. What’s magic about this mask is that every morning I wake to see my skin are illuminating. It’s also good skin protector if you have to stay up late for some work. I also got my mom this.
Anna M.
Brentwood, TN
This is such a great beginner sleeping mask. The whole ibuki line is very gentle and nourishing. This mask is a great value because it’s $40 for 2.8 oz instead of the standard 1.7 oz size. It lasts forever and is a great last step after oil/serum to really lock in your skincare before bed. The scent is fairly strong and may not be suited for very sensitive skin.
Anne R.
Los Angeles, CA
The texture of this mask is nice. It feels gentle and the gel has a cooling effect. It's clear and soaks in pretty quickly and doesn't leave any gunk on your pillow. It doesn't smell bad or great. But I honestly don't think it does anything. I haven't noticed any difference in my skin, not the morning after and not in the long term. I don't get the hype!
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstore.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. Wish I add the extra income to always have this cream on hand...right now I pray for samples and add it to my wish lists. Lol  The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Erin C.
Pittsburgh
The best sleeping mask I have ever used.   I have very sensitive skin and this does not irritate it at all !!!  Waking up in the morning my skin is not dry at all .   The only think is its kind of sticky , but just a little goes a long way.   One of my holy grail skin items.
Megan J.
Atlanta , GA
I like this product, but it’s been gathering dust lately next to my more used face masks. I would say it does a great job at hydrating, I just feel like it takes forever to sink into my skin, so it lays on top of my skin like Vaseline (maybe I apply too much?)
Kellie T.
Cleveland
Wow! This smell is addictive and so calming! I typically wear this mask on top of my nighttime skincare routine, a few nights a week. I feel like this mask does an amazing job of hydrating, and also pushes my other skincare deeper into my skin! Love!
Grace P.
I used to buy this product when i was a teenager with combinstion skin. I used be able to use it day or night and with or without make up. The nongreasy formula allows me to use this summer and winter! This is also gentle on my sensitive skin.
Nika X.
Brooklyn, NY
I would high recommend this sleep mask! I first discovered it when I was working full time and going to school full time...I looked tired all the time so I tried this mask out. I put on a thin layer on top of my moisturizer at night before I went to sleep and my skin was glowing in the morning! This product has vitamins in it and is great for your skin.
Megan J.
Is this only for nighttime use?
Lisa H.
Las Vegas, NV
I am looking for a new night cream. I received a sample of this from Sephora and initially liked it. I was wondering if anyone had any input on its long-term use benefits and what you saw it do your skin
Eleanor D.
Does your face feel greasy after leaving this mask on all night?
marlene c.
Los Angeles, CA
I have been looking deep into a sleeping mask and am having trouble looking for one. Is this a good mask?
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I read all reviews and I think this Mask is perfect for me. Where I can buy it? I loves to try. Thanks

back