BY SHISEIDO

Details & Care

A gentle, alcohol-free lotion that instantly softens and rehydrates the skin for enhanced suppleness. Replenishes moisture to keep the skin dewy soft. Provides a uniquely lightweight, refreshing sensation as it penetrates deeply and heightens the effectiveness of further skincare.

How to use: Use daily with Shiseido cotton after cleansing and before moisturizer.

• Recommended for normal and combination skin.
  • 5 oz.
  • By Shiseido.
  • Item #189201

Ingredients

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Xylitol, Ppg-13-Decyltetradeceth-24, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Metaphosphate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Dimorpholinopyridazinone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lysolecithin, Tocopherol, Thymus Serpillum Extract.

Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.

• Has anyone seen a noticeable change in their skin from us...3 Answers
Anna H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Smells great and feels luxurious. I’m never sure exactly what toner does but at least it gets rid of the last trace amounts of makeup on my skin after cleansing and before moisturizer.
Heather A.
maywood, NJ
Shisheido has the best toner I have ever used.  It gently removes everything off of the face without being too drying.  When I used this I never got a break out.  I used this product all the way to the last drop.  Writing this review is reminding me that I need to buy another one.
Amanda S.
Jim Thorpe, PA
I tried using this for a few weeks . The product itself is great and left my skin feeling soft and clean and also didn’t break my sensitive skin out . The only reason it’s not 5 stars is because it has a fragrance to it which I’m not keen on putting scented things on my face
Jaime M.
Capo Beach, CA
It is OK. I am using it because I received this as a gift along with a cleanser & eye cream. I didn't notice my skin looker brighter, but it is soothing and does make it soft. I would not buy this once it runs out.
Andrea G.
Anaheim, CA
One of my top 5 toners. I like using this as part of my pm ritual it is pricey as most of shiseido is, but it's worth every penny. Also no alcohol in the formula won't dry you out. I don't know if I'd buy again, I'm always looking for new mists and toners...
Kate B.
brooklyn, NY
I started using this product line on recommendation from my mother in law and sister in laws. They all use it and love it. I absolutely love it as well. It works great for me. My skin feels refreshed and clean without a heavy astringent dryness to it. Soothes my face after a long day in the elements and cannot go anywhere without it. My face is extremely sensitive to anything I have tried before. I get painful craters and red irritation on my cheeks with any other product I have tried, but not Shiseido. Won't use anything else.
Marlena P.
San antonio, TX
I have many Shisheido products. They are great for oily skin that can be dry as well. They are gentle as is this product. I ordered it online through Sephora. Great packaging. Your face feels so clean afterwards. I'd recommend it to people who have oily and dry skin. They have a moisturizer that also helps without making your face oily.
Federica R.
Oakland, MI
I have this line for both the day and the night. The day one has SPF protection which is great. I do find it, however, a little oily - normal for creams containing SPF. I LOVE the night cream, it is light yet moisturizing. I would repurchase the night lotion but not the day one. Keep in mind it is definitely on the expensive side but worth the price.
Jenny J.
My mom uses this product and she looks great. Her skin used to be dry and red and now its smooth and looking flawless. It comes is such nice packaging and is sooo worth its price!!! She always buys it and has been using it for a while now . It also last a long time
Nicole B.
Portland, OR
This is such a great toner if you're looking for something alcohol-free. And because there's no alcohol it doesn't dry it your skin. So it's a perfect addiction to any winter skincare routine. It also has a nice, faint smell to it.
Tina M.
Has anyone seen a noticeable change in their skin from using this?