Shiseido Honey Cake Red

A limited-edition French-milled soap in bright red for the festive holiday season. This luxurious, limited-edition French-milled soap gently yet thoroughly cleanses, leaving skin refreshed, immensely hydrated, supple, and smooth. Exclusive from Japan, this lightly scented soap is made with honey for exquisite moisture and replenishment, and features a bright red festive hue for the joyous holiday season.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shiseido Honey Cake Red!
Anuva G.
Simi Valley, CA
Shiseido Honey Cake Red uploaded by Anuva G.
Purchased at: Macy's
This brand is overall amazing and you feel luxurious using it. I love this soap!! It’s not drying at all like most other bar soaps and it smells amazing. It’s also pretty affordable considering how long it lasts you.
Sergio M.
San Diego, CA
Shiseido Honey Cake Red is a must have! I’ve been using Shiseido products and this soap is another go to product I add to my routine. I’ll definitely buy another one (Green). This soap does not melt like other soaps I love it.
Brie M.
Shiseido Honey Cake Red uploaded by Brie M.
Purchased at: Macy's
I absolutely love the packaging on this product. The smell is really nice too. It is a nice simple soap that you can use on your face or body. I typically don’t like bar soaps, but this is an exception. It’s a non-harsh soap and works well with pretty much all skin types. It has a nice lather to it and takes off all my makeup. It’s inexpensive as well! I purchased it at Macy’s. I would recommend this product! 😍 #frenchmilledsoap #ShiseidoHoneyCake #Shiseido #Red #Barsoap #TranslucentSoap
Edwin E.
Phoenix, AZ
Shiseido Honey Cake Red uploaded by Edwin E.
First of the packaging is super aesthetically pleasing and make it great for travel and care for the soap. The soap it’s is so amazing a lil goes a long way with the creamy moly leather that this creates. It will leave you skin super clean nourished hydrated and smooth like a dream. I really recommend for that incredible price because this last a lifetime ! It actually makes my acne marks and discoloration lighter too !! Shiseido Honey Cake Red
Abigail B.
Ward, AR
This Sheikdom Green Honey Cake Translucent Soap is a great product any just about anyone who wants soft and smooth skin. It can be used to soften skin and moisturize your skin when its really dry. I would really recommend it to others for there health to be better.
Brianna M.
Newnan, GA
I love this soap, it cleanses as it should. I love the scent, subtle, fresh, and a little sweet. It lathers well which is crucial for me. I like a soap that gives a thick rich lather rather than suds. I have really dry skin and I love hydrating this is.... And a bonus is that doesn't leave a filmy gross residue! The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because of the price....
stephanie M.
Bronx, NY
I love this product. the smell is amazing. you can buy this from the sephora website as well
Josue M.
LasVegas
I love using this in the shower. So gentle and cleansing. Smells beautiful too. Also enjoy the emerald soap.
Alia A.
St. Catharines, Ontario
Delivers on most of the promises it makes however I found it incredibly drying for face and body, I wish I could use it all the time because everything else about it is wonderful and of course it smells amazing but unless I follow with an intensive lotion it leaves my skin feeling tight and very dry.
Chantin M.
Part of my morning routine. I love the color. Love the cute and delicate packaging. Affordable and the scent is not potent at all. The product is definitely not drying and can be use on a daily basis. It leaves you with a refreshing finish on your face to start your day!

Looking for your answer?