BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Green Honey Cake Translucent Soap Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Brianna M.
Grantville, GA
I love this soap, it cleanses as it should. I love the scent, subtle, fresh, and a little sweet. It lathers well which is crucial for me. I like a soap that gives a thick rich lather rather than suds. I have really dry skin and I love hydrating this is.... And a bonus is that doesn't leave a filmy gross residue! The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because of the price....
Abigail B.
Ward, AR
This Sheikdom Green Honey Cake Translucent Soap is a great product any just about anyone who wants soft and smooth skin. It can be used to soften skin and moisturize your skin when its really dry. I would really recommend it to others for there health to be better.
stephanie m.
Bronx, NY
I love this product. the smell is amazing. you can buy this from the sephora website as well
Chantin M.
Part of my morning routine. I love the color. Love the cute and delicate packaging. Affordable and the scent is not potent at all. The product is definitely not drying and can be use on a daily basis. It leaves you with a refreshing finish on your face to start your day!
Simona C.
Vanier, ON
Sephoras sells such lush soap,so dreamy in my baths,even kids say how awesome it smells.its a #steal for under twenty bucks.