Shiseido Glow Enhancing Primer SPF 15 uploaded by Melissa R.

BY SHISEIDO

An oil-free primer that adds natural, vibrant glow.
Broad Spectrum SPF 15
An oil-free primer that enhances skin's clarity, for a brilliant quality that adds a natural, vibrant glow to the finish of various foundations all day long.

How to use:

To Use: Apply after skincare, smoothing on evenly from the center of the face outward.

Active Ingredients:

Purpose Avobenzone 2.5%- Sunscreen Octinoxate 7.4% - Sunscreen Octocrylene 3.0% - Sunscreen Oxybenzone 1.0%

Sunscreen Inactive Ingredients:

Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cellulose, Dimethicone, Peg-8, Sd Alcohol 40-b, Caprylyl Methicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg/Ppg-36/41 Dimethyl Ether, Xanthan Gum, Glycyl Glycine, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Zingiber Aromaticus Extract, Ppg-17, Triethanolamine, Barium Sulfate, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Alcohol, Sodium Metaphosphate, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Bht, Alumina, Sodium Metabisulfite, Tocopherol, Benzoic Acid, Fragrance, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

• I have very dry skin. I would like a product that would h...1 Answers
Shiseido Glow Enhancing Primer SPF 15
  • "i love anything that helps my dry skin look more luminous.the packaging for this is really stunning. it comes in a matte silver tube with a black twist off too. the tube itself is super easy to squeeze out product.the cream comes out white but applies translucent. this adds a beautiful soft luminosity to the skin and doesn't have any glitter in it, it just gives the skin a slight glow. on my dry skin this doesn't feel heavy or greasy and is comfortable to wear throughout the day.this definitely adds a subtle glow to my skin when i wear it under foundation or bb cream. the finish is similar to macs strobe cream in my opinion, and i really love this for my dry skin.if you're looking for a little glow then i recommend you try this or macs strobe cream. this is slightly more subtle than strobe cream but it is a beautiful product and the only thing that would make me hesitate purchasing it is the price. it is quite expensive although a little goes a long way." in 3 reviews
Melissa R.
Titusville, FL
Frist of all let me start by saying, I Love #Sheseido skincare! They definitely make some Amazing products. This Glow Enhancing Primer leaves me with mixed emotions. It is a nice primer, however I'm not seeing anything special when it comes to the glow enhancement. I recommend it for a good primer but if your wanting that sun kissed look this might not be the one for you.
Alyssa W.
This is my favorite glow primer, I'm on my 3rd tube! It doesn't make me greasy, which most "glow" or "luminous " primers do. It leaves a sheen to the skin, but sinks in nicely.
Jasmin L.
Fresno, CA
I use a pea size amount before foundation and my skin is glowing; i was searching for a better foundation (I use NARS Pure Radiant tinted moisturizer) but putting this on before applying the foundation completely transformed the look. I got the deluxe sample and then purchased full size. Really happy with this product.
Vinna C.
Bakersfield, CA
I usually get really oily with anything that has SPF if I apply it to my face. I still decide to give this a try and it worked really well on me. I would recommend it.
Alla B.
Warsaw, NY
Jess C.
Manawatu, New Zealand
I love anything that helps my dry skin look more luminous.The packaging for this is really stunning. It comes in a matte silver tube with a black twist off too. The tube itself is super easy to squeeze out product.The cream comes out white but applies translucent. This adds a beautiful soft luminosity to the skin and doesn't have any glitter in it, it just gives the skin a slight glow. On my dry skin this doesn't feel heavy or greasy and is comfortable to wear throughout the day.This definitely adds a subtle glow to my skin when I wear it under foundation or BB Cream. The finish is similar to MACs Strobe Cream in my opinion, and I really love this for my dry skin.If you're looking for a little glow then I recommend you try this or MACs Strobe Cream. This is slightly more subtle than Strobe Cream but it is a beautiful product and the only thing that would make me hesitate purchasing it is the price. It is quite expensive although a little goes a long way.
Alli M.
Chisasibi, QC
I didn't really find it was that special or really made a huge difference on my face. Also, I found that it went weird and chunky really quickly.
Candyce O.
Providence, RI
I have very dry skin. I would like a product that would hydrate and be fictional for its purpose. would this product dry out my skin?