Shiseido Gentle Cleansing Cream uploaded by Luz V.Shiseido Gentle Cleansing Cream uploaded by Marina M.

BY SHISEIDO

An ultra light cleansing cream that removes makeup and impurities.
Your essential daily makeup remover. An ultra-light cleansing cream that effectively melts away makeup and impurities while retaining skin’s essential moisture. Can be tissued or rinsed off and leaves skin soft, and smooth.

How to use:

To Use: Smooth a generous amount of cleanser evenly over face using gentle circular motions. Rinse or tissue off.

• Does this cleanser remove makeup as well?4 Answers
Shiseido Gentle Cleansing Cream
  • "This is by far my favorite cleanser!! I have very sensitive skin and not only is it great at getting my face super clean but it doesn't irritate my skin at all! I also have very dry skin and it doesn't make it any dryer, it is honestly perfection! " in 18 reviews
Cindy S.
CASTROVILLE, CA
I use this product to remove my make up sometimes. I just apply in on my face, massage it then tissue it off with either a dry cotton or a makeup with for when I have heavier make up. Most of the time I go wash my face after BUT you can also cleanse your face with just this. For when I want to do so, after I remove my make up, I reapply it massage it then tissue off again to make sure I removed all my make up. It does leave my face feeling clean and soft.
Ellie M.
Youngtown , AZ
Very luxurious face cleanser. You really get what you pay for with this cleanser. I got a free travel size at Sephora and had to purchase a full size after using it. It takes all the makeup off your face and also gives your skin an immediate glow right after. OBSESSED!!
Veronica M.
My favorite cleanser hands down! A little goes a long way with the product which is great! Takes off the makeup and my skin feels so clean and so soft after using it! Always repurchase this!
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
I highly recommend this shiseido gentle cleansing cream! It is very gentle, doesn't irritate and removes all dirt, oil and debris. It leaves your skin feeling very soft and smooth. I noticed my skin started looking so much better and had less tiny bumps and congestion. I recommend all of the ibuki line for troubled, normal and even sensitive skins!
Lynette V.
Manassas, VA
I have very dry skin (to the point that my dermatologist expects a visit every winter) and cannot use drug store products. Previous "gentle" cleansers used were too harsh. Shiseido's cleansing cream is in fact gentle with minuscule amounts of graininess to exfoliate my skin without the feel of rug burn. A pea size amount lathers very nicely so a little does certainly go a long way! This is my go-to product for the winter, as well as the rest of the Ibuki line.
Saleha R.
Bolingbrook
My skin is very sensitive and dry. So anything that has properties that will help target my dry and sensitive areas. Is a WIN. Thanks to shisiedo for giving that amazing feel to my skin. My skin feels like heaven. I would recommend this to everyone and anyone. Oily skin, dry skin, combination skin, sensitive skin, acne prone skin. This will work for everyone. Shiseido Moisture Relaxing Mask
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
I got this product in my Shiseido Easy Steps to Clear Skin IBUKI Set and I absolutely love it! I have sensitive skin, which is why it breaks out so much. Unfortunately, the more I wash my face, the more I mess up the pH, which then makes my breakouts worse. Hallelujah for the gentle cleanser! It feels great, cleans my skin gently and really has done wonders for my skin.
Melissa G.
Atlanta, GA
Love this face wash and really wish that hadn't discontinued it. I managed to purchase a couple right before they were completely discontinued. You only have to use less than a pea-size to wash your entire face so it lasts so long.
Jean L.
San Diego, CA
This is my everyday cleanser that i use every morning and night. Love the way the product smells and makes my skin feel. This cleanser doesnt dry out my face either which i like. After washing my face i go in with a miscellar water and notice that the cleanser itself has cleaned my skin well
Niloo N.
phialdelphia
I got this product as a sample when I made a purchase at ulta. I must confess it really feels lush. It has a creamy texture, but turns into a slightly foamy texture when you rub it on skin. I noticed that it removes the mascara very well, but burns the eyes a little bit.
Dana A.
Seattle, WA
Does this cleanser remove makeup as well?