BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Future Solution Total Revitalizing Cream, 1.8 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Shiseido Future Solution Total Revitalizing Cream
  • "This one is very prise but it give you a lot of benefic to your skin they work in this cream for about 54 year to master pieces this one is the best of best to help with dry skin is anti aging is giving you skin a natural look " in 3 reviews
Lisa M.
Norcross, GA
The stock is extremely expensive but very very hydrating makes my skin feel very soft just wish it was a little cheaper.
Simmi K.
An OK cream that is nothing special. I used it for about 3 weeks and did not notice any changes to my skin. Returned it
Samantha W.
Leland, NC
My holy grail moisturizer.... fresh beautiful scent and doesn't irritate my skin..leaves my skin so soft and smooth
Vy N.
Modesto, CA
A little goes a long way with this product. I've notice a big improvement in my skin with a weeks worth of use.
Brielle L.
Pennsauken, NJ
A bit pricey. This absorbs quickly and feels amazing it has completely saved my skin. Worth every penny.
I love this product it is not thick and does not leave your face feeling greasy I use it twice a day
Eileen G.
Great texture, not greasy. Haven't had a chance to use it long term, but I love it so far.
Mia R.
Galway
Best eye cream I have ever used. Worth the investment! Packaging is glamorous and luxurious. Exceeded all of my expectations, a little of this product goes a long way! Without a doubt I will buy this product again. 100%!!!
Melanie R.
Millet, AB
This stuff is a staple for me. I use it nightly as a heavy moisturizer (if you have oily skin, this isn't the product for you). My dry skin just drinks this stuff up. It has a light, clean smell and leaves my skin looking plumper and more supple immediately. Great stuff for every day use - works great under my Makeup as well! I deducted one star for the cost - it's pricey!
Ng K.
My mom bought it at first, and I used it. I just don't have much say for this product, not very good nor bad. But it's expensive tho.