BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Future Solution Total Revitalizing Cream, 1.8 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Shiseido Future Solution Total Revitalizing Cream
  • "This one is very prise but it give you a lot of benefic to your skin they work in this cream for about 54 year to master pieces this one is the best of best to help with dry skin is anti aging is giving you skin a natural look " in 3 reviews
Vicky T.
I use this during the winter time on my face when my skin is dryer and need that extra moisture. The cream is thick so i dont use it every night because i worried it might break me out. During the summer time, I use it on my neck since i dont want to leave the product sitting there. In the morning after usage, my skin do feel softer but a tad oily. It has floral scent that smells wonderful.
Thuy L.
Seattle, WA
I received a multiple samples from the Future Solution LX line. This product works well with my sensitive skin that tends to breakout when I use new products. I noticed plumper skin in the morning and a more even skin texture throughout the week. Great product, but the price is too high for my lifestyle.
JJ & Elle P.
Merced, CA
I really enjoy this eye cream, it doesn't get rid of my dark circles but it is very hydrating on the gentle skin around the eyes! If you have dry under eyes this is definitely going to be your best friend!
Megan F.
Austin, TX
Although this brand is on the pricey side, it is worth the cost. It's a highly respected, old brand that has really perfected its formulas. I will probably always use this product.
Gloria M.
I absolutely love this! A little bit goes a long way and I began to see the difference in the hydration in my skin. I like classy packaging and that it's gentle on my skin. I got it at Macy's in the mall and would definitely purchase this lotion again
Nassim N.
Las Vegas , NV
This is my holy grail and my mom's as well. She originally got for herself but I fell in love with this. Went to her bathroom to use hers until I finally got my own. Nearly have the whole collection. Drooling over the regenerating serum but I need to finish my stuff before getting new things. Pricey but worth every single penny!
Allie K.
Vero Beach, FL
I know this product is expensive, but it is worth every penny. Iv been using this cream every night for 2 months and my skin looks more plump and youthful. I'v seen a big improvement on my fine line to the point where they are not noticeable!
kenia a.
Harrison, NJ
Queenie H.
My mom has this on her vanity table and I usually sneak over at night to try it. first off, this jar of cream is super expensive!! But after using it for about two weeks, my face was firmer than before. I'm sure this jar is pricey because it actually works.
Kimberly L.
Jensen Beach, FL
Nice cream but outrageously priced. If I want to spend half a weeks pay on moisturizer, I will buy Lancôme Absolue precious cells and I'm pretty sure that's still cheaper than this.