BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Future Solution Total Revitalizing Cream, 1.8 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Buy on Bloomin...*
Gloria M.
Gloria M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this! A little bit goes a long way and I began to see the difference in the hydration in my skin. I like classy packaging and that it's gentle on my skin. I got it at Macy's in the mall and would definitely purchase this lotion again
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Jensen Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice cream but outrageously priced. If I want to spend half a weeks pay on moisturizer, I will buy Lancôme Absolue precious cells and I'm pretty sure that's still cheaper than this.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
This product is my favororite and a must! I have been purchasing this product for years. I wake up every morning fresh and regenerates my skin. A very good product overall.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Norcross, GA
The stock is extremely expensive but very very hydrating makes my skin feel very soft just wish it was a little cheaper.
Vy N.
Vy N.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little goes a long way with this product. I've notice a big improvement in my skin with a weeks worth of use.
Thuy L.
Thuy L.
Seattle, WA
I received a multiple samples from the Future Solution LX line. This product works well with my sensitive skin that tends to breakout when I use new products. I noticed plumper skin in the morning and a more even skin texture throughout the week. Great product, but the price is too high for my lifestyle.
JJ & Elle P.
JJ & Elle P.
Merced, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this eye cream, it doesn't get rid of my dark circles but it is very hydrating on the gentle skin around the eyes! If you have dry under eyes this is definitely going to be your best friend!
Megan F.
Megan F.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although this brand is on the pricey side, it is worth the cost. It's a highly respected, old brand that has really perfected its formulas. I will probably always use this product.
Nassim N.
Nassim N.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my holy grail and my mom's as well. She originally got for herself but I fell in love with this. Went to her bathroom to use hers until I finally got my own. Nearly have the whole collection. Drooling over the regenerating serum but I need to finish my stuff before getting new things. Pricey but worth every single penny!
Allie K.
Allie K.
Vero Beach, FL
I know this product is expensive, but it is worth every penny. Iv been using this cream every night for 2 months and my skin looks more plump and youthful. I'v seen a big improvement on my fine line to the point where they are not noticeable!