BY SHISEIDO

An ultra-luxurious day protector with a light creamy texture that helps defend skin against environmental aggressors while reducing the signs of aging. This formula defends against UV rays, air pollutants, dryness, and photo-environmental radicals to help prevent the appearance of dark spots, roughness, and wrinkles. Its rich texture has a comfortable application that leaves skin feeling smooth and hydrated, and can also be used as a primer before foundation application for a flawless complexion and maximum protection. The result is skin that appears healthy and beautiful now and over time. This product can be used as a powerful daily protector or as a primer and is water resistant for 40 minutes. It is dermatologist tested and can be used on face or body. Research results: In a consumer survey of 110 women age 35-55: - 89% felt skin became smooth - 99% felt skin became soft and supple - 77% felt skin became more radiant - 91% felt the scent was comfortable and relaxing see more...

Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
really like how it works. I would and still use this. I would recommend this to all ages. It works like it said it would. Also, it meet my expectations from this brand. I say give it a try and see for yourself.
sol Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
After reading some reviews over my favorite vloggers talking about this product I went and got it and let me tell you it’s super duper gentle on any type of skin. I would totally buy it again, and it’s very affordable I would really recommend it.
Crispina V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product feels good on your face. It would be my second choice for a facial sun screen after the city block. I found it did give my skin a bit of a dark shade ( I have porcelain/ fair freckled skin) but it did make my skin glow and healthy looking.
Robbilyn S.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product with awesome results. This product is pricey but I feel like it is worth the price. It’s gentle on my skin and moisturizes while providing defense from the sun.
Lei L.
Honolulu, HI
An ultra-luxurious day protector with a light creamy texture that helps defend skin against environmental aggressors while reducing the signs of aging. It also defends against UV rays, air pollutants, dryness, and photo-environmental radicals to help prevent the appearance of dark spots, roughness, and wrinkles. Its rich texture has a comfortable application that leaves skin feeling smooth and hydrated, and can also be used as a primer before foundation application for a flawless complexion and maximum protection. The result is skin that appears healthy and beautiful now and over time.
Lisa H.
Rockford, MI
I absolutely love this protective cream! It blends so effortlessly into the skin, clears up dark spots, helps even out and brighten the skin & also has wonderful ingredients to help protect the skin by fighting against free radicals and other pollutants and damage caused by the sun's UV rays! I believe in creating a Beautiful, Natural Healthy Glowing skin so my Canvas can show the world who I am! Being a Natural Beauty with Glowing skin is my goal & with Products that protect & heal, I see that as achievable now! Yay, to Beauty! Yes Please to Shiseido!!! Xoxo 😍😘
Yuri A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to daily sunscreen because the creaminess of this product makes my makeup go on so flawlessly. It's a creamier formula that leaves my skin hydrated under my makeup, yet it doesn't make my skin look greasy or leave a film on my face. No white cast, and it doesn't break me out. Love this stuff, and you can't beat the high SPF. Lovely smell, too.
Theresa K.
Lusby, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product!  It is pricey for a Sunscreen, but it absorbs quickly and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy, it doesn't do weird stuff to my face makeup and it doesn't break me out.  I strongly recommend this product to anyone who has sensitive skin and has had a difficult time finding a facial sunscreen.
Teresa L.
GLENDALE, AZ
Living in the desert can wreak havoc on my skin for sun damage. This has a nice package, smells nice and goes on light and gentle. It also doesn't inflame my rosacea either which is really great, however it can be a bit pricey. I would probably buy it again.
Elyssa V.
San jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff I use it nearly every day. I burn easily and this protects my skin and moisturizes. It layers wonderfully under my primer and foundation it doesn't cake up any of it and feels this despite the high spf protection. Would definitely repurchase.