BY SHISEIDO

An ultra-luxurious day protector with a light creamy texture that helps defend skin against environmental aggressors while reducing the signs of aging. This formula defends against UV rays, air pollutants, dryness, and photo-environmental radicals to help prevent the appearance of dark spots, roughness, and wrinkles. Its rich texture has a comfortable application that leaves skin feeling smooth and hydrated, and can also be used as a primer before foundation application for a flawless complexion and maximum protection. The result is skin that appears healthy and beautiful now and over time. This product can be used as a powerful daily protector or as a primer and is water resistant for 40 minutes. It is dermatologist tested and can be used on face or body. Research results: In a consumer survey of 110 women age 35-55: - 89% felt skin became smooth - 99% felt skin became soft and supple - 77% felt skin became more radiant - 91% felt the scent was comfortable and relaxing see more...

Jenn S.
Jenn S.
Midland, MI
The price of this product inhibits me from keeping it stocked in my house, but I do love how it works. It goes on smoothly and doesn't leave behind any tacky residue. I keep this in my Amazon shopping cart to check on deals that might happen and stock up as soon as I see them. Five stars for the product, four stars for the price.
Megan E.
Megan E.
Norman, OK
I wouldn't recommend this,nor any other product by this brand to anyone I liked. 9/10 of their products have alcohol, fragrances and other ingredients that are proven to be harmful for the skin. You may not see the effects now, or you may just get lucky, but I do not like to take any chances when it comes to face/body.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Los Angeles , CA
This product is soo good! It doesn't feel sticky at all! Doesn't ruined your make up. I use it as a primer along with my pore perfect and it's a perfect match! didn't break out from using this! Shiseido has always been good to me, although it's not as hydrating as it claims.
Leydiz L.
Leydiz L.
Doral, FL
I have very white and very sensitive skin, so I do not go out without wearing sunscreen with minimum SPF 50 or more. Buy first solar proctector SHISEIDO and I love protects my skin very well, is easy to apply and lasts long on my skin.I buy it again when it's over me
Carla M.
Carla M.
Atlanta, GA
Shiseido has great products but because of they are quite pricey I don't buy them often unless they are having a special or sale. I usually purchase from Macy's or Dillards and thaws truly satisfied with heir line and would recommend them to others.
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
Scranton, PA
I am very fair ! And the sun and me have never got along ! I needed a product that would not only protect me and my milkly skin from the sun but also be beneficial to my intense skin care regime ! This product is it!
Joyce N.
Joyce N.
Garland, TX
My aunt got this for me as a skin treat and it was a treat. Asian skincare brands really do well in making sure that sunscreen doesn't feel thick and protects well. This was light and didn't clog my pores.
Marla F.
Marla F.
Chula Vista, CA
Love love love this product. Talk about great quality of an amazing product. Beyond amazing protection. Doesn't buildup with makeup. Keeps my skin looking and feeling silky and young. Best product ever.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Grand Rapids , Mi
Shiseido is the business! Love all of their products! Especially this one! I feel very protected, it doesn't burn my skin or have a chemically smell!! Winning!!
Heatherdon S.
Heatherdon S.
White Hall
DON'T REALLY USE ANY OF THESE PRODUCTS . IF SO NEVER OFTEN WAY TO OIOLY AND WAY TO GREESY FOR THE FACE
MAKE ME BREAK OUT. I WOULD SAY ITS HARSH ON HE SKIN